Sign in to follow this  
Cameregg

Remember KAYAL!

In the return leg of the play offs at BHA, Fessi was off down the left touchline, about halfway. Across came Kayal and body checked him with the ball 10 yards ahead. No intention of going for the ball just the man. Why he was not sent off I will never understand.

IF HE PLAYS< DON'T LET HIM FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 4

He's injured and so might Hutchinson be. Now that would have been an interesting duel!

What are we meant to do? Boo him and hurl abuse because of a foul in a game we won ( sort of )

Yeah alright I'm in 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

I personally think booing an opposing player continually gives them a lift and makes them play better, think Quinny for Ipswich, far better to ignore them totally 

• Agree 5

9 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I personally think booing an opposing player continually gives them a lift and makes them play better, think Quinny for Ipswich, far better to ignore them totally 

Billy Sharp has said this. 

It motivates him to score. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

It would be nice for Hutch to give him a snapper. 

Why, has he been fishing?

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Agree 2

41 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

That makes no difference to us , he will never have the opportunity to be booed by us again lol

• Agree 5

58 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Funny how it doesn't work with our players.

lol

• Agree 2

Both Kayal and Stephens will be missing, so this should be a big chance for us to beat them at the weekend. That won't stop me pooing myself every time Knockaert goes near the ball though.

I like it when opposition players are singled out for booing because of a grudge.

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Leon Clarke and Jamie Ward have benefited from this at Hillsborough in recent seasons too.

Always a missed opportunity when the band don't give it a full 30 seconds of this every time a loathsome oik like Kayal gets on the ball

9 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

I dint think he's ever scored against us, has he?

Can't remember who we were playing, but there was another tackle last season on Wallace when he was bringing it out of our box in the last few minutes of a match, was an obvious red card, he was at least 6 feet away from the ball, think he got a yellow in the end

10 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Both Kayal and Stephens will be missing, so this should be a big chance for us to beat them at the weekend. That won't stop me pooing myself every time Knockaert goes near the ball though.

:ghoulguy: