Brighton fans

I remember the Brighton play-off final second leg hope they do not bring that sort Nailbiting game to Hillsborough if I remember rightly we could've been about seven a up in the first 20 minutes...........    scary....:duntmatter:

Edited by TheEnd1976

I agree with the Brighton fans. They're gonna get mullered.

Still fancy us and Brighton for the two automatic promotion places though.

Villa, Norwich, Newcastle, Derby (sniggers). Don't think so. Unless Norwich can plod their way to the top.

21 hours ago, almahaza said:

As for fan commitment, I can only speak for myself but I do travel from mid-Wales to the games which seems pretty committed to me.

Good luck.

What on earth are you doing living in Wales? South Coast, blue sea, loads of nubile foreign students to admire, great night life or Wales, sheep and I can't think of anything else.

I moved from the delights of Brighton to Worcestershire for the fishing, that shows I'm a boring old f*rt.

We are almost neighbours.  

I can't wish you good luck for today but I can say good luck for the season. Owls and Seagulls promoted at the end of the season would be awesome.

On 29 September 2016 at 14:30, Gnarwolf said:

I don't mind Brighton but when did they create a sort of pseudo-rivalry against us, they couldn't even sell out a play off semi final so I'm not sure what they're on about, and also whats this about having games near us? Surely the best thing about having no other clubs near you is that your catchment area is huge, therefore resulting in stronger support, which just doesn't match up to the support they currently have.

The main reason I'm happy with our support is that we've been poo poo for years yet we still get over 20,000. We share a city with a team that has, and it kills me to say it, an impressive following for a league one side and we still get over 20,000. We do have quite a few teams in close proximity to us and we still get over 20,000. If we were a one team city like Leeds or Newcastle, who knows what our support could be

43 minutes ago, prowl said:

What on earth are you doing living in Wales? South Coast, blue sea, loads of nubile foreign students to admire, great night life or Wales, sheep and I can't think of anything else.

I moved from the delights of Brighton to Worcestershire for the fishing, that shows I'm a boring old f*rt.

We are almost neighbours.  

I can't wish you good luck for today but I can say good luck for the season. Owls and Seagulls promoted at the end of the season would be awesome.

Moved for work twenty years ago. We're pretty remote here, which suits me, because I'm basically an antisocial bugger. Enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I agree with the Brighton fans. They're gonna get mullered.

Still fancy us and Brighton for the two automatic promotion places though.

Villa, Norwich, Newcastle, Derby (sniggers). Don't think so. Unless Norwich can plod their way to the top.

Tight game, 3-0 to us OWLS