Brighton fans

Blimey! They're more confident about us than we are. Just a selection of comments from their forum.

We will take the lead because Wednesday appear to be slow starters, but we never ever win up there and Wednesday are quite good so this has all the hall marks of another routine defeat.

Seeing as history is against us, and we'll be without Stephens and probably Kayal, I can't see beyond a home win.

3-1 just can't see us getting anything, glad it's out of the way early in the season.

Wednesday 2 - Albion 0

Sheff wed 3-0

Without our midfield powerhouse & record at their place - I can't see us scoring. They are on a run, so I am preparing for a 1-0 defeat

Wednesday will be fine. Not looking forward to Saturday though.

If we can comeback from Hillsbro with a point that will be a bonus.

People do realise we are playing Sheff Weds and not Real madrid, right?

If we lose this weekend, we lose, but I'm still confident of our chances come May. A point would be a great result this Saturday.

It'll be tight whatever way it goes

Despite their apparently lack of optimism, I can't help but feel this will be the more accurate indicator of where we're at than our earlier games against the 'top' teams in this division... it's no longer early days so things are starting to settle into a rhythm at all clubs. I'd be surprised if Brighton aren't a top 6 team this season, so a good result on Saturday should bode well for our season. 1-0, but I don't know what way yet

Should never take a point before a ball is kicked, Especially at home and even more so when it's bloody Brighton.. a Brighton with their first choice centre mids missing. Imagine us without Bannan and Lee. We'll hammer these on Saturday.