Put yer Carlos quotes here!!!!

Guest mrbluesky

“In the first half, Bolton controlled the music of the game. They put on calm music and the team, the fans were listening to the music. We followed the melody of the opponents. We were not happy on the break. We tried to put on different music in the second half. We put on a little bit of rock and we opened them up. We took risks and tried to win. With that kind of rock and roll, we could score goals and so could Bolton.”

www.thestar.co.uk

Another musical one:

“In an orchestra they have a saxophone, they have a piano and they have the drums. We have some players who must be the drums. You can’t have an orchestra that is just 11 people playing piano or all playing the drums.

www.thestar.co.uk

Guest mrbluesky
3 hours ago, alexwatson12 said:

"We put the meat on the fire because we needed to eat. When we scored two goals we were eating well."

My favourite 

1 minute ago, Lombado said:

He is the Championships Mourinho, always has an entertaining interview mixed with his version of spoken English

I love the little words he struggles with like "clean sh1ts" and when he tries to say opponents.

One crucial difference: 

CC is a nice bloke. 

Mourinho is a flipping sociopath. 

6 hours ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Another musical one:

“In an orchestra they have a saxophone, they have a piano and they have the drums. We have some players who must be the drums. You can’t have an orchestra that is just 11 people playing piano or all playing the drums.

www.thestar.co.uk

:manager:

I like it when the team is giving him 'Signials' during the game like there's some sort of morse code signals get passed around, 

But the crowd pleasing nature of CC is that he chosses to use the offending word a million times during any interview  -

Plays to his fans and I love it,