Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jimbo10179

Kop, row U seats 142 &141

Recommended Posts

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One behind me spent the entire second half screaming at Wallace to get wide until I pointed out we were playing 433 with Wallace in the Middle. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who gives a roger they pay their money if they want to stand moaning all game so what.

  • Agree 10
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jimbo10179 said:

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

Should has said something to them instead of telling us on here.

  • Agree 9
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coreyswfc said:

Who gives a roger they pay their money if they want to stand moaning all game so what.

Hello mr seat no 141 row u

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon that after this public embarrassment they'll never dare to  sit in U141 and U142 again. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People do just like the sound of their own voices. 

 

After a fantastic counter attack Forest won the ball back off us and the first thing this horrific woman behind me shouted was 'get back'

 

As if that's not the first thought in professional footballers minds..

 

One day I will snap & just scream at the people around me to shut the roger up. I was close today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

Who gives a roger they pay their money if they want to stand moaning all game so what.

 

 

You know what they say, if you can't see the problem, you're part of it.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These so called fans boil my p1ss! They roll up 10mins late are always in and out of their seat and leave well before 90mims doing nothing but Slag players off in between 

 

Please enlighten me on what purpose you serve in life ? 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be so funny to see these sorts recorded on peoples phones then posted the videos on here instead of just saying this and that happened, that would be one way to shut the coocks up! 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

These so called fans boil my wee wee! They roll up 10mins late are always in and out of their seat and leave well before 90mims doing nothing bit Slaggyford players off in between 

 

Please enlighten me on what purpose you serve in life ? 

I bet they were fat and bald, in their 50s and played football manager.

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Howl38 said:

I bet they were fat and bald, in their 50s and played football manager.

Coffin dodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Howl38 said:

Hello mr seat no 141 row u

No I'm north man. I couldn't bring myself to sit with the peasant's on the kop .

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coreyswfc said:

No I'm north man. I couldn't bring myself to sit with the peasant's on the kop .

Hello mr poor mans southstand man then.

  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloke behind me singles a player out and slates them week after week, currently it's Hooper. Can't see anything he does well and goes on and on. Drives me bonkers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some fans go and don't have a clue.

 

Some fans Just want to go and moan all game.

 

Sad really.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deserve life time bans if they were slagging Kieran Lee off what game do these people watch seriously 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...