forest fans on tomorrow

Guest The Clapper
5 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Get a grip you absolute lobber

My point is, you utter plank, I've seen this once before under the masterful control of "Sir" Dave Richards (OBE or whatever) - where we started chucking money around and handing out contracts to players (a) we didn't need (b) paid too much (c) then subsequently went and played them out of position.   It wrecked the club for FIFTEEN years, just in case you were wondering how we ended up near the bottom of Division Three with sheet like Beswetherick turning out for us.  It's on the verge of happening again.

30 minutes ago, The Clapper said:

My point is, you utter plank, I've seen this once before under the masterful control of "Sir" Dave Richards (OBE or whatever) - where we started chucking money around and handing out contracts to players (a) we didn't need (b) paid too much (c) then subsequently went and played them out of position.   It wrecked the club for FIFTEEN years, just in case you were wondering how we ended up near the bottom of Division Three with sheet like Beswetherick turning out for us.  It's on the verge of happening again.

Oh feck off. 

6 hours ago, vulva said:

I went to the doctors with hearing problems. He said "Can you describe the symptoms?" I said "Homers a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair"

Whatever happens on the pitch, that's made my day...

:laugh: