Sign in to follow this  
Greenhgate Owl

forest fans on tomorrow

Just now, tuttuttut said:

So Helan is the leader of the concourse culture momentum group? 

Think so. No wonder he hasn't got time to be substitute left back. 

29 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

30 odd miles, Saturday 3pm kick off, not on sky. It's a poor effort for a club of Forest's size. 

While I agree 36 quid is a lot of money... If this was 25 I'd expect them to bring a lot more....

that said we'd still take more if it was the other way round 

1 hour ago, The Clapper said:

Crap new badge, crap new plain blue shirt, most expensive away tickets in the EFL and Premier League, average players on £2m/year each in a bog standard side with mediocre players like Loovens, Wallace, Pudil, Nuihu, Hunt and so on with a sprinkling of "top-6" players. Absolutely miles behind the likes of Brighton and at least 6 others, yet the arrogance displayed in beyond belief.

A manager that consistently plays people out of position (where have we seen that before?) until it's too late and the likes of Huddersfield /Newcastle are well out of sight and almost impossible to catch. Huddersfield invested well over the Summer, great new German manager and players, whilst we were throwing £5million around on a central midfielder to add to the 8 we already had, and a £7m winger who was valued at between £250,000-£500,000 not long before, who we then go and install as a left-back. You couldn't f'in make it up.

When will the clappers wake up and see what's happening?  When it's too late or when they've finished droning on about "We're on our Way..." ??

Typical moaning minnine, brilliant at spewing the bile but offers not a single idea of what the next move should be.  Can you please tell us your credentials for your views how many Championship football clubs have you managed? Or owned?  Out of all the fantastic managers who are available at the moment who would you recommend to replace Carlos as you seem to be strongly hinting that he should be sacked?

The arrogance you display is beyond belief.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, vulva said:

I went to the doctors with hearing problems. He said "Can you describe the symptoms?" I said "Homers a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair"

Ye gods have you been on the beer already? 

Old joke but funny.

How many of us would pay £36 to go there?

It's an argument that has been done to death, but our prices are way too high. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, The Clapper said:

Crap new badge, crap new plain blue shirt, most expensive away tickets in the EFL and Premier League, average players on £2m/year each in a bog standard side with mediocre players like Loovens, Wallace, Pudil, Nuihu, Hunt and so on with a sprinkling of "top-6" players. Absolutely miles behind the likes of Brighton and at least 6 others, yet the arrogance displayed in beyond belief.

A manager that consistently plays people out of position (where have we seen that before?) until it's too late and the likes of Huddersfield /Newcastle are well out of sight and almost impossible to catch. Huddersfield invested well over the Summer, great new German manager and players, whilst we were throwing £5million around on a central midfielder to add to the 8 we already had, and a £7m winger who was valued at between £250,000-£500,000 not long before, who we then go and install as a left-back. You couldn't f'in make it up.

When will the clappers wake up and see what's happening?  When it's too late or when they've finished droning on about "We're on our Way..." ??

Let's be honest mate every negative point you've made could easily be justified as a positive.

7 minutes ago, vontemp said:

Prices are too high. However, we're averaging over 27000, which is way higher than anything we've achieved over the past 16 years

1 hour ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

30 odd miles, Saturday 3pm kick off, not on sky. It's a poor effort for a club of Forest's size. 

I kind of agree yeah they should bring more, but as the self proclaimed 'massive' our away followings haven't been much better. 

Forest never travel particularly well and I'm guessing many fans who pick and choose away games would leave this and pick one of the many which are around 25 quid 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jamese said:

Prices are too high. However, we're averaging over 27000, which is way higher than anything we've achieved over the past 16 years

Yep, that's a fair point.

Of that 27,000, we have 20k ST holders and I would imagine a fair few thousand members, taking advantage of discounted prices.

Away fans at Hillsborough don't have that option.

£36 to watch Championship football is too much IMO, regardless of whether it's us, Leeds or whoever that is charging it.

But, as I say, it's an argument that has been done death so I'll leave it there. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Doubt I'll be there although I can get a ticket at short notice if needs be.

Keep Forestieri quiet and can see a 2-1 win for the famous team.

Otherwise draw 2-2.

Does that fat poopydoo Taango still get his man boobies out?

Andy Warhol said everybody was famous for 15 minutes. I'm not sure that is what he meant.

Although they have made an iffy start I think they will gradually improve as they have a decent expensively assembled squad and a decent manager.

I think we will lose this one, possibly by a couple of goals as we haven't stemmed the tide at the back.
 2-0 Wednesday I would say.

No assombolga means I think we will have no chance of winning. This could be another long afternoon.

when did they change the club badge? I liked the old one .the new one is friggin awful

wee wee off

10 minutes ago, vontemp said:

£36 to watch Championship football is too much IMO, regardless of whether it's us, Leeds or whoever that is charging it.

£36 to watch football at any level is too much IMO.

£25 at most unless you can justify £36 which should entail a full day of activities etc.... for a matchday experience similar to what Man City do i think? 

Until players wages come down and football becomes football again, then fans will always pay the price.

There needs to be a ticket cap, wage cap to keep it all in line. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, vulva said:

I went to the doctors with hearing problems. He said "Can you describe the symptoms?" I said "Homers a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair"

No idea what this has to do with the thread, but it made me spit my coffee out.

I have spent years boring my kids with this one...

First old lady "Isn't it windy"

Second old lady "No It's Thursday"

First old lady "So am I. Let's have a cup of tea"

Trouble is, it's become impossible in our household to start a conversation on a windy day.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

They've only sold 2,200 tickets. Tinpot.

Derby will bring double that.

Can't knock selling 2.2k at £36 a ticket. Forest are a Proper club so I have time for them. Didn't they get relegated a year before us too? 

Edited by ohgoditsjames

41 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

No idea what this has to do with the thread, but it made me spit my coffee out.

I have spent years boring my kids with this one...

First old lady "Isn't it windy"

Second old lady "No It's Thursday"

First old lady "So am I. Let's have a cup of tea"

Trouble is, it's become impossible in our household to start a conversation on a windy day.

We're all windy aren't we.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, sage owl said:

We're all windy aren't we.

According to one of this week's threads we are not windy enough this season.

My kids thought OT was quite a serious forum until I showed them "Trumping on the Kop".

Not an easy game at all. Was a tight game last year. 

As long as Fryatt doesn't score the winner. Does he even still play football?

Edited by kristmace

Can't believe people are knocking forest bringing approx 2500 fans when our away support has been crap this season.

Have we actually took 2500 away this season?

2 hours ago, vontemp said:

Exactly the same number of people as the amount of tickets they would allocate us, with another 1,000 at least who would go if there were enough tickets!

• Disagree 1

Fair views from Forest fans. 

Edited by aeroswfc