forest fans on tomorrow

Doubt I'll be there although I can get a ticket at short notice if needs be.

Keep Forestieri quiet and can see a 2-1 win for the famous team.

Otherwise draw 2-2.

Does that fat poopydoo Taango still get his man boobies out?

Andy Warhol said everybody was famous for 15 minutes. I'm not sure that is what he meant.

Although they have made an iffy start I think they will gradually improve as they have a decent expensively assembled squad and a decent manager.

I think we will lose this one, possibly by a couple of goals as we haven't stemmed the tide at the back.
 2-0 Wednesday I would say.

No assombolga means I think we will have no chance of winning. This could be another long afternoon.

when did they change the club badge? I liked the old one .the new one is friggin awful

24 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Doubt I'll be there although I can get a ticket at short notice if needs be.

Keep Forestieri quiet and can see a 2-1 win for the famous team.

Otherwise draw 2-2.

Does that fat poopydoo Taango still get his man boobies out?

Andy Warhol said everybody was famous for 15 minutes. I'm not sure that is what he meant.

Although they have made an iffy start I think they will gradually improve as they have a decent expensively assembled squad and a decent manager.

I think we will lose this one, possibly by a couple of goals as we haven't stemmed the tide at the back.
 2-0 Wednesday I would say.

No assombolga means I think we will have no chance of winning. This could be another long afternoon.

when did they change the club badge? I liked the old one .the new one is friggin awful

I hope the middle 2 are correct. 

Unfortunately the bottom one already is.

Guest The Clapper

Crap new badge, crap new plain blue shirt, most expensive away tickets in the EFL and Premier League, average players on £2m/year each in a bog standard side with mediocre players like Loovens, Wallace, Pudil, Nuihu, Hunt and so on with a sprinkling of "top-6" players. Absolutely miles behind the likes of Brighton and at least 6 others, yet the arrogance displayed in beyond belief.

A manager that consistently plays people out of position (where have we seen that before?) until it's too late and the likes of Huddersfield /Newcastle are well out of sight and almost impossible to catch. Huddersfield invested well over the Summer, great new German manager and players, whilst we were throwing £5million around on a central midfielder to add to the 8 we already had, and a £7m winger who was valued at between £250,000-£500,000 not long before, who we then go and install as a left-back. You couldn't f'in make it up.

When will the clappers wake up and see what's happening?  When it's too late or when they've finished droning on about "We're on our Way..." ??

43 minutes ago, The Clapper said:

Crap new badge, crap new plain blue shirt, most expensive away tickets in the EFL and Premier League, average players on £2m/year each in a bog standard side with mediocre players like Loovens, Wallace, Pudil, Nuihu, Hunt and so on with a sprinkling of "top-6" players. Absolutely miles behind the likes of Brighton and at least 6 others, yet the arrogance displayed in beyond belief.

A manager that consistently plays people out of position (where have we seen that before?) until it's too late and the likes of Huddersfield /Newcastle are well out of sight and almost impossible to catch. Huddersfield invested well over the Summer, great new German manager and players, whilst we were throwing £5million around on a central midfielder to add to the 8 we already had, and a £7m winger who was valued at between £250,000-£500,000 not long before, who we then go and install as a left-back. You couldn't f'in make it up.

When will the clappers wake up and see what's happening?  When it's too late or when they've finished droning on about "We're on our Way..." ??

Get a grip you absolute lobber

30 minutes ago, The Clapper said:

Scathing 

36 minutes ago, The Clapper said:

What's that got to do with Forest fans?

:ghoulguy:

43 minutes ago, The Clapper said:

Other than that, do you think it's going well?