Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

Very underwhelmed. 

The loan signings may not be particularly inspiring, but i'm not that concerned by that right now to be honest. For me it's a case of patching up the squad and getting to the end of the season with as many points as possible in case of a points deduction. I'm not even considering playoffs, despite being in around them for a few months this season.  Let's get to the end of the season and then rip up this squad. 

It was in the minuses before transfer deadline day but it's been brought back to life. This is Wednesday though and my whelm as more up's and down's than an endless rollercoaster :ghoulguy: 

Can feel the makings of a rise in the old todger coming on... But won't be long until it passes away again, in typical Wednesday fashion... :bullen:

giphy.gifWTF:lol

50 minutes ago, heppers said:

As we have been unbeaten since March my Whelm is up to a 4/10

For the same reason mine had crept up to 0.5 (couldnt go much higher without sacking the awful monk) but then they went and gave Pelupessy a one year deal and its dropped down to 0.1 again !!!

• Haha 1

We need this EFL mess sorted NOW! Even if we're relegated we know what the future holds and we can start planning and move on. This no-mans land season is awful, Hillsborough has never been like this, even in the Irvine bottom of league 1 days, we'd raise a song or 2!!!

• Like 4

I planted a whelm seed in March in a 3.5 ins pot and watered it regularly.

Shoots appeared, it grew a bit, and so was transferred to a 7 ins pot.

It’s grown on a bit more, but definitely doesn’t need a cane for support yet. It’s leaves are suffering from red spider mite a bit too.

Would say about a 3. Only this weekend and next weekend of being able to enjoy Saturday and not feel pi$$ed off after yet another pathetic performance and embarrassing result. Here’s hoping the season gets cancelled before it resumes, get the out of contract players out of the club (except Fletcher) and hopefully get some hungry talented players in that give everything for the club. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1