Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

3 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

6 at best for me at the moment. We all had high hopes with the investment over the summer. Brighton kicked on. We created an expensive and bloated squad and have stood still.

did you really expect us to have a tilt at the top 2 spots ?.......I think most would have been happy with taking our chances in the play offs

At the moment my whelm is kinda,,,,,,meh.

BUT...............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (didja's like the pregnant pause ? pmsl )

When CC's B plan kicks in, which it normally only clicks into mode during the second half of the season when we will muller anyone and everyone who faces us, home and away and stride imperiously up the table dethroning the two at the top and taking their places,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEN, THEN WILL I BE UNCONTROLLABLY, INCONTROVERTEDLY, PROBOBABAAAARRRBABLY, UNDENIABLY, SO HIGHLY OVERFECKING WHELMED THAT I SHALL BECOME A DANGER TO HIGH FLYING AIRCRAFT AND HAVE TO BE SHOT DOWN BY THE BLEEDIN R.A.F. Thank foo.kery they don't play in our league.

until then though ? I'l just say WE'RE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY. WE'RE WHELMED WHEN WE WANT.

UTO

WAWAW

46 minutes ago, torryowl said:

did you really expect us to have a tilt at the top 2 spots ?.......I think most would have been happy with taking our chances in the play offs

I think I expected us to be similar to how Brighton were last season. Top 3 and pushing all the way. 

22 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I think I expected us to be similar to how Brighton were last season. Top 3 and pushing all the way. 

I don't think they are a good benchmark summat like lost 6 of there last 70 odd league games is a bit rich for our team  .....I think we can compete with derby ,Norwich,possibly villa and the 2 curveballs in hudders and reading one or both  who hopefully will fall away then we should be up there come may .

My whelm is high despite us not clicking into gear yet.

Still getting results, league tale placing is always worth a big swing in my whelm , anything in the top ten automatically starts things off a steady 5.

With us siting sixth. That'd be a 7.

Fernandos new deal and one or two returning from injury, I'm going into Saturday with a very good for the time of year  Whelm of 8

21 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

it's a 4 from me !

massively underperforming with a squad of impressive attacking players playing potter-esque sideways football.

big ron would have had the crowd buzzing with this squad at his disposal    

dinosaur football .. you cant just send em out and tell em to score more than the other team , you have to keep your shape ,play thru the quarterback find the man that's in the hole and most importantly be patient and  stick the one chance you create away.