\

\

\______/\_______

\

\

\ 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Concern is, even if we scrape through this season and avoid relegation, it’s unlikely we will be competing in the market for players in the summer. Seems as though we have had our chance and now are, at best, past our prime.

I agree. Would love to know what Carlos was going to tell us at the end of the season.

Something stinks.

4 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

1 for me. Slowly falling out of love with my club. It's changed and I don't feel like I know it anymore.

Nothing positive and everything feels so secretive.

Actually i take that back. The only positive is the food on the south.

I'm a 1 also but Wednesday is for life not just for Christmas!!! lol

I'd disagree about the secrecy, I feel what we have is more rumour, speculation and conspiracy theories which in turn lead to a perception of secrecy, IMO. I feel we have a section of fans that feel the need to know things that really only belong inside the club. Although, having said that I acknowledge that this desire to know is driven by the clubs mishandling of situation after situation.

Happy about the food in the South although its not even a silver lining in this season from hell.

The season was over just before CC left when it slowly came to light the injuries to star men like Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Lee, Forestieri, Hooper & Fletcher were all serious and would not be back in the short term. 

All we have left to look forward to now is the very slow return to form we'll make when the first teamers slowly start to come back, we might even get dragged into a relegation scrap in the current run of form continues, how exciting.

Atleast we have a summer transfer window to look forward to where i expect there to be MANY in & outs.