Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

Pre Huddersfield semi final, my whelm was at 8. I'm now down to a 3 as I believe under the current tactics we are to become a lower mid table side. For the money spent it is an absolute disgrace. We are also arriving at the point where the side needs an overhaul as some of our players are past it or crocks (Pudil, Loovens, Wallace, Hutch, Matias, Abdi, Boyd etc). The worrying thing is that we are probably up to the FFP limit and to free up funds will have to sell first. However, no team is going to take the players we would like to show the door to due to their ludicrous contracts. The only ones to leave therefore will be our very best players which will only serve to weaken the side. It's a right mess.

My whelm would be higher than 2 if I thought DC might make the big call if we don't beat Milwall.

However, I honestly don't think he will. No matter what I reckon CC will be manager until the end of the season.

If we beat Milwall, that's great, but I doubt as many of us would consider it a real sign of pushing forward to more wins. We'll just be waiting for the next yawnfest.

I've got some whelm to spare if anyone needs a bit.

I'm frustrated as hell and I don't think performances have been nearly good enough. I've been bored on the Kop several times over the past 18 months, and thought 'being bored never used to be this expensive'. Worse yet, increasingly the bile from some areas of the fanbase has made me think a bit more about why I'm paying money to be part of it all week in, week out.

And then, oh look, a midweek away game I can't make it to comes around, and I'm sat on my own watching at home with my colours on and a big whisky like a proper nerd.

Always will be, let's face it.

Buckets of whelm left.

Frankly if it's even possible to *litreally* "run out", you didn't have enough.