Barton is the Answer

51 minutes ago, steveger said:

100% agree, apart from the betting thing, that's been manufactured by the Scottish mhedia to finish him off

Dark forces at work again? 

I thought he'd be a decent signing for Rangers but he is clearly washed up. Shows how massively overrated the Championship is too and how much clubs pay for slightly above average players. Big wages but not resembling of the quality.

Guest Copthorneowl

Just read big article in the Times (free I my local cafe') about Barton.  Confirmed he's severely toxic hope those who want him can read it wow what a psychopath.

Pretty much guarantees if Carlos could chose from 1000 players any free pick Barton would be his first choice after the 999th.

12 hours ago, Morepork said:

It must just be me that thinks it's silly talk, as much as I try I can't seem to see the merits of discussing an impossible "loan swap" of our new multi-million pound signings for another clubs ageing free transfer with a troubled history, after just a few appearances for us as well...... need I go on.

I agree about the swap suggestion - I said that in an earlier post. It was more for people slating as him as a player.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Listening to ex -teamates on 5 live's Monday Night Club, he's a regular nutter - but also a winner.

But if Carlos banished McGugan to wilderness, not sure this is his type. 

Also, probably why he left Adeybeyour alone.

We don't have a midfielder like him - nor any talker of his ilk on the pitch - and at Burnley he was excellent. 

Big risk, but rewards could be massive.

No other impending fee agent on market of his quality.

I'd go for it, and back Carlos' management skills.

19 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Listening to ex -teamates on 5 live's Monday Night Club, he's a regular nutter - but also a winner.

But if Carlos banished McGugan to wilderness, not sure this is his type. 

Also, probably why he left Adeybeyour alone.

We don't have a midfielder like him - nor any talker of his ilk on the pitch - and at Burnley he was excellent. 

Big risk, but rewards could be massive.

No other impending fee agent on market of his quality.

I'd go for it, and back Carlos' management skills.

If he was a free agent we couldnt get him until January now as he would have been released after the window closed.

16 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

He thought he would waltz up to Scotland and be a stand out player in what he deemed a poor league. Fact is he is pish, way past his best, and nowhere near good enough for the starting XI of the top 3 teams in the SPFL never mind at Wednesday. 

He is a bad egg too and there's more to come of this. He is apparently being investigated for betting illegally on matches. Massive arsehole.

Funny how Dyche could handle Barton but that jumped up banker Warburton couldn't.  

16 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

He thought he would waltz up to Scotland and be a stand out player in what he deemed a poor league. Fact is he is pish, way past his best, and nowhere near good enough for the starting XI of the top 3 teams in the SPFL never mind at Wednesday. 

He is a bad egg too and there's more to come of this. He is apparently being investigated for betting illegally on matches. Massive arsehole.

Look I don't necessarily think he would be an option for us but why is he no good for us when 4 months ago he was good enough for Burnley?

Someone text this in on radio sheffield last night, nearly crashed my car when it was read out

absolutely ludicrous idea

whoever thinks Barton is the answer needs sectioning

a complete and utter liability and bellend.

our midfield players are far superior to this thrower

NO THANKS

It's amazing how he's managed to whip up all this furor upon the release of his autobiography. 

The way he's gone about things you might suspect that the whole thing has been done on purpose to drum up a bit of interest. 

Anyone who wants that sociopath anywhere near this club needs their head examining.