In case you missed this...

7 hours ago, BB_SWFC_DA said:

Wasn't there, but they ripped 2 signs off a wall, please tell me different if something else happened, 

surely anyone who might of been vulnerable to getting hurt will of been protected if not moved away before such stupidity happened.

Is this the worse thing in the world really? 2 signs?

yup might cost the club a little, but pretty sure the club will have an outlay for this like every other club

Tangos an idiot always has been, hence why he is banned from many stadiums.

the same people that moan about football is to expensive and that sky is taking it away from the fan experience are the same people that moan about this.

this is a football experience, all of you reading this will have a story, this story will of made going to the game more exciting, whether its ripping boarding signs off, or doing the honolulu conga line at (wycombe) ?? cant even remember where.

seriously, get a grip.

I keep writing this again and again, thinking should i post against what every one else thinks. and the right way to put it.

end of the day i dont care.

Being a twàt and comitting criminal damage is an experience?

Pm me your address mate and I'll get steaming drunk and put a brick through your front window.

We can then go to the local and have few more beers to celebrate the experience and make sure we have a good story to remember the bantz.

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 21:38, @owlstalk said:

Morons and nothing else. They may grow up one day, more likely not looking at them. Anyone who thinks this ok and just a bit of fun is a tool.

Hopefully people can be identified from this and charged with criminal damage and banned. The excuse of it 'just being a couple of boards' by some people is just ignorant and idiotic but its pointless pointing that out to them as they just wont get it.

3 hours ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Being a twàt and comitting criminal damage is an experience?

Pm me your address mate and I'll get steaming drunk and put a brick through your front window.

We can then go to the local and have few more beers to celebrate the experience and make sure we have a good story to remember the bantz.

Agree with you mate. Its amazing that a bit of banter just translates into being a total willy puller these days. I used to think of banter as something different.

Nobbers.