In case you missed this...

55 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

This has to be the worst post on this site I've seen - and there have been plenty. 

You are spouting total nonsense.

You talk about hopelessness and have/havenots to justify this scumbag behaviour?

To give you some perspective on hopelessness, people like my grandmother lost her husband in WW2 and was left with 4 kids. There was nothing like the welfare state we have today. They had literally nothing. 

She and plenty of people like her rolled their sleeves up, got on with it and brought up kids to have manners, decency and under the benefits of hard work.

The drunken scum in that video don't know what real hopelessness is. The are just brain dead thugs. 

With clowns like you its always someone else to blame. 

Without checking my facts but I believe the Second World War saw one of the biggest rises in crime last century, people took advantage of less police and the blackouts.  Granted their descendants are probably featured in that video.

My two stepsons work in the catering at Nottingham Forest, one of whom, the youngest is based in the away section. He's 16 years old doing his first job, that he doesn't really enjoy but it's earning him some cash for the first time in his life, it's scenes like these though that will end up forcing him and others away from doing the job, which is a shame as it's not only giving him money but some vital life skills.

Anyone who carries on like this or those who think it's just 'banter' need to grow up.

Would you allow someone to come round your house and start throwing your possessions around?

1 hour ago, robster_owl said:

Here here on all points. I mean, you could even think that bringing Conscription back would be a great idea to put all those who commit Anti Social Behaviour but in reality, would we want any of these defending our country in it's hour, days, weeks, months or years of need... I'm not so sure we would.

Yeah stick em in the army that will stop them from smashing things up, fighting and rampaging. 

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I think there's more than beer involved with that mob.

I did not see anything like that but to be fair I just sit in the stand during the break

share a couple of sandwiches with my lad and I flask of tea not drinking alcohol as I'm driving

I was think to myself there's was a lot of people what was quite tipsy just hopeing there was a lot of designated drivers

I see no harm in (other than the waste) of chucking beer about climbing on one another's shoulders and generally just making a racket, this however is just sheer stupidity and idiots who cant handle a later kick off time. Shame really as last year, Birmingham away was a cracker no doubt this will be moved to Tuesday night fixture next season. 

the problem - as others have mentoned - is that these idiots cannot make the connection between their behaviour here - and the imposition and limits that police and clubs impose elsewhere. Perhaps that needs to be made more clear. "Because some idiots tore down the banners at Birmingham there will be no alcohol on sale at Forest". Then maybe people will be able to connect the two.

We ALL suffer when poo poo like this happens - there are fewer tickets available, more police, more searches, more harrassment.

I'd expect the club to take TANGO to task on this and make a small example of him.

Suppose for some it's ok, just 'lads' on a day out but for most, including myself it is immature pathetic behaviour and embarrassing for our club. I remember going to football with my Dad as a kid, like to take my kids now and certainly do not want to be in the company of these morons.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Yeah stick em in the army that will stop them from smashing things up, fighting and rampaging. 

Yup, there is that caveat that you allude to but most who get up to this kind and other types of anti social behaviour, whilst having a total lack of respect for others around them and even themselves, could do with learning what true discipline is... are you saying the Forces don't instil that?

Its damaging to our club and us as supporters.

Spare a thought to those just earning a few quid an hour serving behind the counter. Poor sods must have been scared shitless.

Its not big and its not clever.

Were Sheffield Wednesday but do we want to do that?

1 hour ago, robster_owl said:

Yup, there is that caveat that you allude to but most who get up to this kind and other types of anti social behaviour, whilst having a total lack of respect for others around them and even themselves, could do with learning what true discipline is... are you saying the Forces don't instil that?

No, I'm saying stick them in the forces. 

Half of them just get roped in crowd mentality,they don't realise till it's to late that they look like c o c ks....

Reminds me of Oldham game when catering van ended up all over the away end,everyone there got involved;why I don't know but it ended with a away following banning order for a rew games...

So just have a think about it b4 it gets out of hand and none of us get to go away for a few games....

Edited by DIPPS_S.W.F.C

Now that it's here: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lets-go-ing-mental-watch-11907897

I'm sure that it will be dealt with accordingly now.

Also those on twitter for e.g. with a nonchalant viewpoint about this situation; are either persons involved directly, know those involved and dare not break whatever pathetic code they have, or they want to join their pathetic ranks and therefore they agree to this mindless activity.