JEREMY HELAN RETIRES TO DEVOTE HIMSELF TO RELIGION

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

How can you make money “concentrating" on religion , or have I missed summat ? 

What if he's lived on 4-500 quid a week for 7 years or so whilst drawing a wage of much much more...plus his transfer fee of course...he might have some brilliant investments in place and he might have enough for the rest of his life already....I admire anyone who follows their instincts with what they want to do/achieve in life...after all he was "only"  a footballer anyway!! Wish you all the very best of luck Jezza !!! Fair play to him!!!

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

How can you make money “concentrating" on religion , or have I missed summat ? 

Havnt you noticed all those church roofs never get mended , yet all the churchs have a collection tin for it . 

11 minutes ago, mike312 said:

No they aren't. All people who think all racists are thick, are thick.

You could have all the knowledge in the World but if you put a label on a particular race, judge all people of that race as one and are prejudice against them. Then you're thick. Thick as pig poo poo.

Edited by Donny.Owl
Bloody phone writes what it wants!

3 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

You could have all the knowledge in the World but if you put a label on a particular race, judge all people of that race as one and are prejudice against them. Then you're thick. Thick as pig poo poo.

If you had all the knowledge in the world, you wouldn't be thick would you? Misguided or maleducated on the subject of race maybe but not thick.

Just now, mike312 said:

If you had all the knowledge in the world, you wouldn't be thick would you? Misguided or maleducated on the subject of race maybe but not thick.

No you'd be thick. Having knowledge and good judgment are 2 different things.

Knowledge is just remembering really. 

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

Quote :- "Some people are racist idiots" earlier in the thread.

As i said also earlier in the thread, just putting the comment into perspective and some sort of context.

Prior to that i hadn't made any comment on ole Jezza's new calling whatsoever!

You did no such thing. 

It looked like you were trying to defend some of the pathetic racist remarks that were filling up this thread earlier today.