What is the right reaction to a loss?

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Having a life away from swfc normally works well.

I agree. Some people take it way too serious and that leads them to make snap judgements based on their immediate emotions after a defeat.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I've seen people posting dramatic overreactions in the last 24 hours, and also seen others posting about those posting dramatic reactions to the result

But what is the right reaction to a loss?

Surely all that ever matters is your end of season finishing position in the league?

reaction to a loss is gutted, but must get on with the job, yes fan or player we all want success.

1 hour ago, Muffin Owl said:

We're 2 points better off than this time last season, but we won 4 and drew 3 of the next seven. A few clean sheets would steady the ship I think.

(Apologies for the mixed metaphor).

I believe we are three points better off than last term.

I personally believe that all games in this division are winnable, so there's no reason we can't go on a similar run.

Like last season, it feels we haven't really got started, so when we do, the league better beware.

23 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

I believe we are three points better off than last term.

I personally believe that all games in this division are winnable, so there's no reason we can't go on a similar run.

Like last season, it feels we haven't really got started, so when we do, the league better beware.

It's 2 points. FACT.

Agree though we can beat anybody and everybody in this league once we get going. Total confidence in Carlos and our squad.