Michael Morrison

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

You will also notice that he only chooses to try and intimidate the smaller players.

Last season there was the foul and the bust up with Wallace. Cue Morrison snarling in his face and flexing, until one of the bigger lads shoved him away and said talk to me and he wasn't interested.

Then yesterday, snarling in FFs ear, Fletcher spots it and after the ref had a word he gave Morrison a shove and had a word himself. Surprise surprise he sh@t himself as if Obafemi Martins was running at him.

He's a total bell sniff of the highest order, a friend of mine, his dad's a taxi driver and he picked Morrison up a couple of times to take him training during his time here, said he was the most miserable b@stard, apparently he would be on the phone to people winging how much he wanted to go and stuff. I personally remember when Charlton beat us in the promotion season and he gave it the big un to the kop after the final whistle as if he'd single handedly beat us. He's one of them players I love to see Hutchinson or Semedo snap in two.

Joined us at a bad time even though it was just after MM's takeover.

He was thrown in the deep end due to necessity. Played out of position at RB in a back 4 consisting of 3 new faces (himself + Reynolds & Reda) with Purse until he went too, they had no time to work together in training or games. Can't remember the exact line ups but they were swapped about frequently in the early days.

All were good enough for L1 but circumstances went against them. Only Reda stayed and thrived.

He did have a bad experience here.

I also remember him saying that the personal abuse Purse got from the crowd was shocking and he'd never heard the likes of it from a team's own supporters. Could be poisonous at times back then. Understably though after what we went through, so don't see why he would take it personally or hold a grudge against us, if he does? Maybe he's just a knob.

6 hours ago, captain jack said:

Unbelievable how when he was threatening FF in the first half then the ref called them both over for a word how did he escape with no card?? I seriously hate the bloke and he hates us too that's obvious 

Was the only one I saw in the tunnel who didn't shake hands with our players. Just stood there ignoring and trying to gear himself up. Horrible person who's captain of an odious, horrible club. 

So glad others share my feeling for this man, thought it was only me!

Don't dislike anyone as much as MM. A massive bellend.

Wouldn't feel bad if his career ended through injury.

Always acts a **** at Hillsborough, especially that Charlton game. Never had any real ill feeling towards him before that. There was absolutely no need for him to do that.

And THAT 'tackle'.

I completely get any ill feeling he has towards us as a club/fanbase.

But it's not an excuse to carry off how he does in games against us. He acts like a thug. He's a good defender at this level, as said before. But his attitude, especially against our players, is ridiculously over the top.

He's definitely one you'd love to play against as a Wednesday player. Leave a foot in or put him in his place when he's tryna bully the smaller lads. So easy to wind up.

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

Why didn't any of our players steam in and collar the useless Donkey when he was gobbling off at Fessi?

I'd have been banned for six month after knocking all his teeth down his throat the gobby tw@t

Absolutely this.

I said the same thing in the thread about CC.

He was mouthing off at FF for a good number of seconds and none of our players came anywhere near. It eventually took one of their players to drag him off.

We definitively need to get much harder and more aggressive. 

I can't imagine any other team's players not getting involved and defending one of their own.

Imagine Snodgrass sitting back and watching one of his colleagues getting abused to that degree, no chance. 

It sort of set the tone that we were there for the taking after that.

Need to add some toughness to the nicey nice bits. 

7 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

You will also notice that he only chooses to try and intimidate the smaller players.

Last season there was the foul and the bust up with Wallace. Cue Morrison snarling in his face and flexing, until one of the bigger lads shoved him away and said talk to me and he wasn't interested.

Then yesterday, snarling in FFs ear, Fletcher spots it and after the ref had a word he gave Morrison a shove and had a word himself. Surprise surprise he sh@t himself as if Obafemi Martins was running at him.

I saw that with Fletcher and thought same, his whole expression changed as soon as he saw him, fanny.

Edited by 1867Heaven

3 hours ago, horny owl said:

Why didn't any of our players steam in and collar the useless Donkey when he was gobbling off at Fessi?

I'd have been banned for six month after knocking all his teeth down his throat the gobby tw@t

I personally would have left him with a single front tooth as that would have made him look even more odd.

14 hours ago, captain jack said:

Unbelievable how when he was threatening FF in the first half then the ref called them both over for a word how did he escape with no card?? I seriously hate the bloke and he hates us too that's obvious 

Complete tool. Was poo for us and can't get over it. Hated us at Chorlton and now At Bum. Bell End.