Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Where are you playing him and who are you leaving out ?

Lee ? the guy who won us the game tuesday 

Bannan ? the guy who ran the last 2 games 

Think it is a question of balance!

For me Lee doesn't give us enough defensive cover when its 4-4-2. It showed today and it was the same against Wigan!

Wallace doesn't play wide enough.

We keep the ball well when Abdi, Lee and Bannan play but lack balance!

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Well then I just think you're jumping the gun too early. There's so much time and so many games to go. We do have the squad and the experience to be in with a chance of the top 6. I think the top 2 is a bit of a pipe dream so if you accept that play offs should be our aim then we are only 3 points off it. Yeh we've had a pretty uninspiring start but it's pretty sad to think we're turning on them already. 

I don't know what we have seen from him to feel as though there is something to wait for, he has not proved himself for me

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Where are you playing him and who are you leaving out ?

Lee ? the guy who won us the game tuesday 

Bannan ? the guy who ran the last 2 games 

Option 3 maybe? Don't play him at all and play Buckley?

Guest white kanu
6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Needs to find out his best team.

for me if he plays 4-4-2 Bannan and Lee cant play together especially away from home!

Bannan and Lee can't play together? Looked like they won the game for us against Bristol when they were paired together in centre mid second half.

So when does the away form become a problem?

When does repeating the same mistakes, that are so glaringly obvious, become an issue. He isn't without blame, but I'm sure he can turn it around, just needs to sort it soon before 6th placed is our only hope again.

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't know what we have seen from him to feel as though there is something to wait for, he has not proved himself for me

You expected us to get to the play-offs last season ?

We were 90 minutes away from the Premier League in a season not many gave us any chance playing the best football i've seen us play in years and he's not proved himself to you 

wow just wow

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

You expected us to get to the play-offs last season ?

We were 90 minutes away from the Premier League in a season not many gave us any chance playing the best football i've seen us play in years and he's not proved himself to you 

wow just wow

I don't think he excelled himself last year at all. Fair enough if you did, but if that is the case it begs the question, why do we have many of the same players if you don't expect players of that calibre to make the playoffs?

The whole squads disjointed. Carlos has got to see the obvious flaws that we see, he can't keep on hoping it's all going to come good with his experimentation, because very quickly, time will run out for any major push, When you think of the games we should have buried already this season, and the clear inadequacies of some of the team selection, it makes you wonder just what the hell is going on. This isn't just the odd game here and there, it's every single week  

Just now, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Good manager, making a few odd decisions, not progressing enough from what was achieved last season, but has earned the rest of the season to achieve promotion IMO.

Agree but just don't get how you can progress in 8 games. We are 3 points away from 6th place as it stands. A good run and we'll soon be in the top 6 again. 

3 minutes ago, poite said:

Their goalscorer nailed it for me when in his interview he said "sheffield Wednesday have some great individual players". 

It feels like the team spirit that gpt us so far last season is lacking this time round

how can you possibly question the team spirit ....anyone who went   other night or made  the trip down to brentford would know what a stupid comment that is

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't think he excelled himself last year at all. Fair enough if you did, but if that is the case it begs the question, why do we have many of the same players if you don't expect players of that calibre to make the playoffs?

Lets do whats been so successful at S6 for years then 

Lets not build a solid stable base lets sack managers every 6-8 months i mean its working so well 20 miles up the M1