Errors

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Westwood, Lees and Hutchinson have cost us sloppy goals. 

Others have made errors that we have got away with. But the general theme is that we are making a lot of mistakes.

Absolutely, but in reality, unless you are scoring world class goals every time, then at least someone, somewhere in the team has made a mistake. Ours, so far, have been magnified, but if Big Dave's header files into the roof of the net, it's a different story. The effort and commitment are there to be seen, but the collective responsibility needs to be addressed. 

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Absolutely, but in reality, unless you are scoring world class goals every time, then at least someone, somewhere in the team has made a mistake. Ours, so far, have been magnified, but if Big Dave's header files into the roof of the net, it's a different story. The effort and commitment are there to be seen, but the collective responsibility needs to be addressed. 

Yep, we have got the vital goals in the last few games and failed to get it today with the extra pain of then conceding.

But the philosophy of the manager is to control a game but as soon as teams get physical and direct it's anything but and we start panicking.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Yep, we have got the vital goals in the last few games and failed to get it today with the extra pain of then conceding.

But the philosophy of the manager is to control a game but as soon as teams get physical and direct it's anything but and we start panicking.

Agreed, but that's where you have to be cuter in your execution and decision making. In truth, yesterday, FF & Abdi's chances in the first half should have been buried and the whole complexion of the game changes. I think the players are trying to always play under the instruction from CC, however, today was an example where a hoof downfield and a ball over the top turning Birmingham around was definitely called for.

5 hours ago, JC3 said:

flipping shambolic. Both goals SO easily avoidable. Why Westwood came out when Donaldson is being pushed wide I'll never know and why the roger nobody was marking Jutkiewicz I'll never know either! He was the only player to aim for ffs!

Also Fletcher was our best player by a mile, bringing him off was a terrible decision, proven by Adthe's inability to score AGAIN

I agree with your post. However I think that Fletcher was injured. The decision to bring Nuhiu on was wrong imo.