Errors

flipping shambolic. Both goals SO easily avoidable. Why Westwood came out when Donaldson is being pushed wide I'll never know and why the roger nobody was marking Jutkiewicz I'll never know either! He was the only player to aim for ffs!

Also Fletcher was our best player by a mile, bringing him off was a terrible decision, proven by Adthe's inability to score AGAIN

Not one single game where we have dominated throughout this season. Patches and the odd half. But zero consistency in the side, or it's ability to shut up shop.
Shambolic ( near school kid errors )

It's happening weekly, I'm afraid, something has to be done, because Carlos needs to lay the law down fast, or before you know it, we'll be done for the season, and holding out for mid table.

Not one single game where we have dominated throughout this season. Patches and the odd half. But zero consistency in the side, or it's ability to shut up shop.
Shambolic ( near school kid errors )

It's happening weekly, I'm afraid, something has to be done, because Carlos needs to lay the law down fast, or before you know it, we'll be done for the season, and holding out for mid table.

1 minute ago, Arthur Bach said:

I'd drop Westwood.

Constantly making errors in judgement.

Cost us today.

Fuming.

I'm going to throw this out there - and I know this might be a radical suggestion - but I'd stick with the best keeper in the Championship, who's earned us countless points during his time at the club, and trust him to cut out the uncharacterised errors which have crept in during recent games. Especially when Cameron Dawson was on the bench today...

We were excellent for 78 minutes today. Missed chances again but when we finally took one we go and chuck it away like that. One defender ball watching and the other attracted to a ball he shouldn't be from a long punt downfield for the first was awful.

Its getting annoying how we can be clearly a better team but still ship two goals.

Awful on first and second balls from long punts forward.