North Stand Roof

I think the North Stand Roof is an absolute disgrace. Given the rate of storms we have in S6. this means that once every 75 years we will have to suffer a delayed kick off all because nothing is being done about the roof overhanging the North West corner. So inconvenient  for our loyal fans, the younger ones in particular will have to suffer the inconvenience at least once more in their life time. A bloody disgrace and some fans twitter on about the shop ! 

43 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I think the North Stand Roof is an absolute disgrace. Given the rate of storms we have in S6. this means that once every 75 years we will have to suffer a delayed kick off all because nothing is being done about the roof overhanging the North West corner. So inconvenient  for our loyal fans, the younger ones in particular will have to suffer the inconvenience at least once more in their life time. A bloody disgrace and some fans twitter on about the shop ! 

I'm equally outraged.

Take the roof off. Spreads the rain out evenly...

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Simple really. The guttering couldn't handle a deluge like that. The roof isn't a disgrace, the guttering simply couldn't handle the downpour 

1 hour ago, crookesowl said:

North stand needs replacing. 

There. I said it. 

It's the guttering needs  replacing yes the North stand is due a bit of redo I think that'll come if we get to the premiership next season if that happens I reckon there will be a lots of work done around the ground