Owls v Forest live on overseas TV

14 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Been picked for the 3pm game

Bloody typical as I'm flying over for it!

What is it about you and Forest games? The last time I was in PDC I went in your bar to watch us play them on Sky and you were over in England. Not a closet tree are you?

1 hour ago, keefdave said:

What is it about you and Forest games? The last time I was in PDC I went in your bar to watch us play them on Sky and you were over in England. Not a closet tree are you?

It seems to fall that way,  I try to get every six weeks or so. Went to the Villa game and they stuck that on TV as well. Just unlucky with the match choices

3 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

It seems to fall that way,  I try to get every six weeks or so. Went to the Villa game and they stuck that on TV as well. Just unlucky with the match choices

Which is your  bar ? We are in PDC for a month Dec/Jan.

2 minutes ago, debram said:

What channel is it on, i will be in Tenerife

You will be best waiting to see if it is added to Bein Sports MENA for the Canaries. Most Sports bars have it, but you will have to be very lucky or do a lot of grovelling for them to put it on over the Premier league games!

Does anybody know if the match is available on Kodi in the UK?

Apologies as I'm not the most techno savy person around but I can see on the above list it's available on Bein Sports 3 in Australia, would this also be available in the UK?

Any advice or channel recommendations would be appreciated, I'll be at the game this Saturday but my sister couldn't renew her season ticket after the birth of her little boy so I told her I'd post on here to see if anyone could help.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Apologies as I'm not the most techno savy person around but I can see on the above list it's available on Bein Sports 3 in Australia, would this also be available in the UK?

Any advice or channel recommendations would be appreciated, I'll be at the game this Saturday but my sister couldn't renew her season ticket after the birth of her little boy so I told her I'd post on here to see if anyone could help.

Cheers.

I would imagine Kodi would have the Bein channels. Failing that, download Mobdro. That usually has them.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Cheers.

There'll definitely be a few streams on Kodi. Hopefully a decent one given the game is being streamed 'officially' elsewhere.