Loovens

Reach

Buckley

Lee

Jones

FF

Hooper

Fletcher

Not ideal, but cant see old 'urb being match fit, so reach may have to do a job at LB

Good team but I'm a little surprised you included FF after you posted this only a few weeks ago.

'Unforgivable, a professional  should not refuse to play. Let his teamates, club and fans down. There are right and wrong ways to move on from a club.

Never want to see this fanny in a Wednesday shirt again.'

would like to see this

westwood

hunt

lees

hutch

reach

buckley

lee

jones

ff

hooper

fletcher

carlos likes his full backs fresh so will probably rotate, think jones will start so would probably leave bannan instead of lee as jones can largely do the things bannan does in the deeper mid position. Time for buckley to show us what he can do and wallace has been poor so far. Would prefer to see two up top for a change but I suspect hooper will stay on the bench and abdi or bannan will start.

12 hours ago, wilfsmith said:

Good team but I'm a little surprised you included FF after you posted this only a few weeks ago.

'Unforgivable, a professional  should not refuse to play. Let his teamates, club and fans down. There are right and wrong ways to move on from a club.

Never want to see this fanny in a Wednesday shirt again.'

We all say stuff in the heat of the moment. I would have sold him at the time, the club decided not to, hence will support him while he is given a shirt (which i also stated in another thread).

On the basis of form and clearly part of CC's plans included him. He has lost my respect, however drawn a line under the matter

Back on topic, had I known Pudil and Bannan would be fit (assumed they would not) would change this to include Pudil at LB and give Reach a game on LW instead of FF. The rationale being Reach gives more solidity and Bristol are a good team....keeps FF fresh for Saturday