Team V Brizzle

With three games in seven days id be tempted to rest Hutch and his glass knees on tuesday night . The midfield is anyone`s guess .

Westwood

Hunt         Lees          Loovens      Pudil

Lee     Abdi       Bannan

Fessi       Reach

Fletcher 

I'm fairly certain we'll see a few changes. In with a shout are Hooper, Jones, Buckley, Reach, Hunt and Loovens great options to have and coming in for different reasons, some rest, some form but plenty of valid options. 

I'd really like to see Buckley, Reach and Hooper start. 

Edited by Philb125

17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I'm fairly certain we'll see a few changes. In with a shout are Hooper, Jones, Buckley, Reach, Hunt and Loovens great options to have and coming in for different reasons, some rest, some form but plenty of valid options. 

I'd really like to see Buckley, Reach and Hooper start. 

Buckley and Hooper looked hungry when hey came on, good to see

Just now, 1867Heaven said:

Buckley and Hooper looked hungry when hey came on, good to see

I had hoped that they'd get some fitness work in during international break and get a start - but hard to just drop those in the team, think with a few games in quick succession they can get more minutes and maybe even a start. Competition is good! 

32 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

With three games in seven days id be tempted to rest Hutch and his glass knees on tuesday night . The midfield is anyone`s guess .

Westwood

Hunt         Lees          Loovens      Pudil

Lee     Abdi       Bannan

Fessi       Reach

Fletcher 

I'd like to see Loovens come back in too as I think we have missed his leadership and organisational skills. I also think Lees plays much better when Loovens is along side him. It would be tough to 'drop' Hutch because he hasn't really put a foot wrong, but I can't see CC dropping Lees. I think maybe Jones will come in for Abdi but, other than that, I would think a side similar to the one you have picked will start. I did like how Hooper and Fletcher linked up on Saturday when Hooper came on though.......

Edited by WUGGAMONKEY1

Westwood

Palmer    Lees     Hutchinson       Pudil

Bannan 

Lee                Fessi               Reach

Hooper     Fletcher

Subs - Wildsmith, Loovens, Abdi, D.Jones, Buckley, Joao, Nuhiu,

Harsh to leave out Wallace and Hunt but i really want to see what Reach has to offer, likewise with Buckley now they'll both be well drilled and match fit. No need for a RB on the bench as Lee could cover that anyway, as could Hutchinson. Bit risky as Bristol are more attacking than Wigan, (weaker without Kodija) but think we need to go all out attack and just see what happens, we are due to give someone a pasting.

2-0.

Edited by Del_Liles

I think Palmer will keep his spot, maybe with Buckley in front of him. 

Pudil / Bannan may be carrying knocks so that opens door for Reach (don't imagine Urby near fitness yet) and Jones. 

Loovens Maybe for Hutch, although I'm not sure the type of forward they're using... If mobile is rather Hutch if his legs can take the games. 

Then maybe Hooper to replace Abdi although I think both need the game time. 

2 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Reach

Buckley

Lee

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Fletcher

So much pace and quality out wide with that set up its scary...almost makes me want to play big Dave.

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I think Palmer will keep his spot, maybe with Buckley in front of him. 

Pudil / Bannan may be carrying knocks so that opens door for Reach (don't imagine Urby near fitness yet) and Jones. 

Loovens Maybe for Hutch, although I'm not sure the type of forward they're using... If mobile is rather Hutch if his legs can take the games. 

Then maybe Hooper to replace Abdi although I think both need the game time. 

They play that Tammy Abraham on loan from Chelsea, talented kid young and quick on good form too, Hutchinson is our quickest CB so surely he will stay.

Pudil looked knackered on Saturday got a feeling we might even see Reach filling in at LB, as Urby surely won't be fit.

Westwood

Hunt    Lees   Hutch   Emanuelson

Buckley  Lee  Bannan   Fernando

Hooper  Fletcher 

We know Carlos likes to change things when we have games a few days apart so a lot of it is guess work. I'd like to see this team.

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I think he'd do a good job and overlap with Buckley. Some tough decisions to be made by Carlos as we not paid 5 million for reach to be a permanent lb 

Chansiri spent 5mil cos he knew how important Reach was to me. Rhodes to follow in January..

:columbo: