Kieran Lee

I bought he was man of the match today - everywhere. 

Maybe I was imagining it, but one thing that really stuck out to me is he seemed to have a bit more fire in his belly.

I've often thought he was a bit too nice, missing that edge that makes good players great but today he just seemed pissed off and a bit more assertive  - couple of tasty challenges too. 

He has always got the energy but today I felt he added a bit more aggression to his game today and it worked.  

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's a great athlete. 

Bundles of energy. 

Seems to get everywhere. 

He's my favorite player by a mile and happy to see so many positive references, although shocked to see on the Bristol team thread another user commented he was like a headless chicken and he'd drop in favor of Jones. 

Your comments, far more aligned to my thinking, dynamic, athletic, great passer, tracker and tackler - if he scored a few more he'd be a prem player and worth a fortune. 

Just rewatched the Wigan match extended highlights. For anyone thinking Lee should be left out, watch again.

Take a look at Lee's position for all the key moments. He is pure box to box, often the highest up the field when we attack.

He played the final pass in:-

FF's goal.

Wallace's second half miss.

Hooper's overhead.

He is at the peak of his career and one of the very best midfielders in this division.

18 hours ago, Philb125 said:

He's my favorite player by a mile and happy to see so many positive references, although shocked to see on the Bristol team thread another user commented he was like a headless chicken and he'd drop in favor of Jones. 

Your comments, far more aligned to my thinking, dynamic, athletic, great passer, tracker and tackler - if he scored a few more he'd be a prem player and worth a fortune. 

He has scored 6 in each of the last two seasons. For a midfielder that is outstanding.Especially as scoring is only one string to his very impressive bow.