The Owls vs Wigan. Official Matchday Thread.

First home game for me this season. Hoping for as good as performance from the first half at Brentford but with goals. However especially today please take the late, great Prince Busters advice and Enjoy Yourself. 

6 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

We're going to lose and it is all my fault.

I am appalled at my own actions.

Did you put us in your acca because we're a dead cert to win? If so, you should be very ashamed and any booing or angry shouting you hear today is for you.

Oh and come on Wednesday. Heart says 8-0, head says 2-1.

Edited by JackSWFC

I'm confident that we'll do it today, as aforementioned a 1:0 will do. Just as a side issue I'll never forget going to the fa cup game in 77 where we lost to a then none league team, seem to recall it was a midweek tie - plus I can't remember the name of the ground.....I'm sure one of you guys will confirm this

A very good morning to you all, especially Pauli who's straight back into stride with an excellent OMDT. Currently on a Megabus from Newcastle, was delighted to find how cheap they are but the dirty Leeds fan sitting in front of me has taken the shine off a bit. 

Anyway, this is where the season starts proper, it was clear from Carlos' post match comments last time out that he wants to turn the Brentford game into the crucial turning point like Burnley last season, and now is the time to start turning all these chances into goals and draws into wins. Not to sound cocky but beating fairly average sides at home (exactly like Wigan) is what we were good at last season, so this is the perfect game to get on a roll.

HMS p*ss the league sets sail today folks gary megson

Wednesday 4-0 Wigan (Abdi 10, Fletcher 38, Reach 54, Nuhiu 87)