Sheffield Hospital's Charity Sky Dive

All 

I know we get inundated with these types of threads all the time so first of all please feel free to move to wherever you feels right and apologies if this upsets anyone for being in the wrong section. 

Second the only reason I'm doing this is because of desperate measures and I know how awesome my fellow owlstalkers are when the need arises.

So onto the cause. The link below explains a little bit of why we are raising money and to be honest, at the time it seemed like a "yeah I'll do that to raise a bit of money. More fun than a sponsored walk anyway" kind of statement without too much of a second thought.  Since then though I have started to think why this charity in particular hit home, when I could've done similar things in the past and not took the chance. 

The honest truth is I don't know. It's not something I can put my finger on, it's a culmination of being brought up in and around Sheffield and seeing first hand the miracles that benefit from SCH. It's having a nephew who without them might possibly not be here today, but thanks to SCH is fit and healthy now and loving life. It's having an amazing mate who's fighting cancer right now with the help of these amazing hospitals and just trying to do my bit to help them to do what they do best. It's the Sheffield Hospital's Charity.  Im sure each of us has a story to tell and reason we are so proud of them.

I'm not blessed with the temperament or inclination to be part of a wonderful NHS or indeed have the skills required to be part of Sheffield Hospital's Charity. But what I can do along with two colleagues of mine is throw myself out of a plane to hopefully bring just enough attention, to the actual brave men and women who support our friends and family day in day out, in order that you may feel that you can donate a little to the cause.

With all that being said, our target is to raise £1200 and with little over two weeks to go we have just over £255 raised. Like I say desperate measures. 

So please please help push us over the target, your money won't be wasted.

The link to donate is below, anything you can donate will be fantastic and don't worry if you can't as i know for some it's not possible. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/JSASkydive

WAWAW and Thanks 

Josh