OFFICIAL - Urby Emanuelson signs

Personally I'd stick with pudil and reach at LB. 

this guy hasn't got much pace and isn't the best positionally, also he isn't the strongest either. He wouldn't be anything like an improvement and would be purely back up, another player getting paid for doing absolutely nothing! 

10 minutes ago, David1867 said:

this guy hasn't got much pace and isn't the best positionally, also he isn't the strongest either. He wouldn't be anything like an improvement and would be purely back up, another player getting paid for doing absolutely nothing! 

He looks quick on YT.  Maybe they were speeding it up Benny Hill style!

28 minutes ago, David1867 said:

If we see Reach at LB this season even if its to cover then I'll be disappointed. You don't pay a club record transfer fee for a player then player him out of position. He needs to be wide right or wide left in the oppositions third with the ball at his feet, looking forward to seeing him play.

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Would be an awesome signing.

who is he?

Holy cr#p....not only has this joke been made about 65,000 times on here - it's already been made in this thread.

Edited by the_mutha

1 hour ago, s29wfc said:

If we see Reach at LB this season even if its to cover then I'll be disappointed. You don't pay a club record transfer fee for a player then player him out of position. He needs to be wide right or wide left in the oppositions third with the ball at his feet, looking forward to seeing him play.

Prepare to be disappointed then mate!