Official January Transfer Window Thread

21:34

MCCORMACK MEDICAL

Sky sources understand Ross McCormack is currently undergoing a medical at Nottingham Forest, ahead of a proposed loan deal from Aston Villa.

The deal is til the end of the season, and is close to completion, after Forest increased their offer of a loan fee, and offered to pay a greater proportion of his wages.

17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That midfield of ours really needs strengthening. Think we could well regret not doing it. 

Agreed, we will regret it if we don't bring in cover for Lee. We need some energy and drive in midfield and lack direct pace. If no-one else is brought in, I sincerely hope Abdi get's fit and get's a chance and takes it.

Has anyone even sniffed at taking mcgugan and dilena 

slighty dissapointing that we will be carrying them for another 6 month 

maybe time to negotiate a high pay off or just pay them full

it can't be good for anyone having them around, regardless of who's right or wrong or who's got attitudes or not. It's just not worked and they need to leave as harsh as that may sound 

I think we need more than just Rhodes but we spent heavily in the summer. It's a shame it's not worked as hoped. 

I'm over moon about Rhodes but Other teams have really strengthend this window and I feel we are behind the 8 ball.

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

The deadline has passed, but here are a few of the deals we are still waiting to be confirmed.

• Mamadou Sakho to Crystal Palace
  • Arouna Kone to Palace
  • Ross McCormack to Nottingham Forest
  • Zach Clough to Forest
  • Jordan Rhodes to Sheffield Wednesday
  • Scott Hogan to Aston Villa

From SKY. There's a few sets of fans that are keeping the kleenex at arms length it seems.