Official January Transfer Window Thread

So before villa can finalise any new deals they have to get their own house in order they also want rid of mccormack already so if we get in quickly we can take players from under them

And before anyone mentions getting mccormack forget it they wouldnt sell us a damn left back so wont sell us a player capable of scoring 20 goals

Edited by stocksyuto

09:50

NORWICH WANT LANSBURY

Norwich City have joined Aston Villa in the race to sign Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury, according to the Nottingham Post.

Lansbury looks set to leave the club this month with his contract expiring at the end of the season.

45 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Mcgugan to Bolton on loan.

Maybe on.

Apparently had 1.25m bid rejected for Hourihane.

From what I have read this morning.

Where did you read this morning's update on Houhrihane please? Think I've missed this and I don't miss much, although admittedly, I did take time off at 9:30 to slip in a bit of work in between the important things like monitiring the daily transfers activity.

Ta muchly.

Forget it, seen it in Neil's thread now. Ta.

Edited by theowlsman

On 16/01/2017 at 13:47, marcx666 said:

13:43

QPR CHASE DUO

QPR have had a £1.3m bid rejected by Rotherham for striker DannyWard. Ward has scored nine League goals in 25 starts for the struggling Championship side this season.

QPR have also re-started talks with Bristol City over midfielder Luke Freeman. A £250,000 bid has already been rejected. Freeman was not in the squad for Saturday's 3-2 defeat against Cardiff City.

Makes Winnall look like an even bigger bargain