Official January Transfer Window Thread

7 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Villa are interested in Guedioura. Maybe not so much a priority any more, but I'd love us to sign him.

hes played 12 times in the prem this season, and is away at the african cup of natrions, so of course Villa ant him, the signing makes no sense

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Villa are interested in Guedioura. Maybe not so much a priority any more, but I'd love us to sign him.

Admired the player for a long time, but 3mil for a 31yr-old...?! 

18 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Admired the player for a long time, but 3mil for a 31yr-old...?! 

I've admired the player for a long time. ? What a load of  fu*king bobbar.       UTO 

Edited by kevtheowl

3 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

why is it? Plenty of people on here have waned him at ours for years

Have they ?   REALLY !!!!   Why would anybody keep tabs on a player that doesn't even have any affiliation to Sheffield Wednesday.     UTO 

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Have they ?   REALLY !!!!   Why would anybody keep tabs on a player that doesn't even have any affiliation to Sheffield Wednesday.     UTO 

Wily mentioned Guerdiora (spelling I'm sure is wrong) as someone he wanted here 18 months ago, and again 12 months ago, and again 6 months ago

Don't see why that's so hard to understand

Considering how Rhodes and Marshall have been coveted by some on here for nearly half a decade, it once again seems borderline absurd you struggle to believe this

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I'd assume because they watch football. If you are gonna sit there and tell me you dont watch any football unless its Wednesday I will say you are full of sh*t

Of course people watch football, be it domestically and nationally. They watch matches, they like players, they think that some might reasonably be good for us and achievable ( not messi and ronaldo, etc).  

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Wily mentioned Guerdiora (spelling I'm sure is wrong) as someone he wanted here 18 months ago, and again 12 months ago, and again 6 months ago

Don't see why that's so hard to understand

Considering how Rhodes and Marshall have been coveted by some on here for nearly half a decade, it once again seems borderline absurd you struggle to believe this

I think you should seriously remove your hand from Wilys bottom mate.    UTO 

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Has it never occurred to you that people's interest in football might go beyond what happens at Hillsborough? Jesus wept.

Best thing to do then is go and mention players from other teams on another forum.  And not a Sheffield Wednesday one.   UTO 

14 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Best thing to do then is go and mention players from other teams on another forum.  And not a Sheffield Wednesday one.   UTO 

you are right, scrap this thread, and Pauli, when you are doing the matchday thread, don't mention players from the opposing team. 

Edited by marcx666

15 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Dear God. 

What's the point of having a transfer thread if we're not allowed to talk about players from other teams? :laugh:

I think you're the most insular person I've ever met.

UTO

Mods please close all threads pertaining to things that are not entirely focused on Sheffield Wednesday Football Club. Please also close all other sections of the forum except a new-look Matchday section which will simply have a thread dedicating to singing the unending praises of each player and staff member at the club.