Official Owls Deadline Day Thread Rumours & Done Deal.

After reading about Lavery moving to Sheffield United and the local media banging on about Wednesday players moving directly to United, can anyone tell me who the last payer we signed directly from Sheffield United as a full time player?  Players on loan don't count.

I genuinely don't know.

Bernard Shaw seems a likely option.

Edited by Holmes

QPR are lining up the signing of Polish winger Paweł Wszołek from Italian club Hellas Verona, according to West London Sport.

Wszołek, 24, has been apparently been earmarked for a season-long loan move to join Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s men, with a view to a permanent deal.

The Poland international only recently completed a permanent move to Verona following a season on loan from Sampdoria.

30 minutes ago, Holmes said:

After reading about Lavery moving to Sheffield United and the local media banging on about Wednesday players moving directly to United, can anyone tell me who the last payer we signed directly from Sheffield United as a full time player?  Players on loan don't count.

I genuinely don't know.

Bernard Shaw seems a likely option.

Bernard Shaw came to us via Wolves, I don't think any player has come direct to us from the Blunts.