Official Owls Deadline Day Thread Rumours & Done Deal.

Guest domSWFC

So today we could be Reaching into the transfer market to get Mavinga. Then we can all watch Back to the Future... 

Where we are going we don't need Rhodes. 

Love deadline day

Where we all sit and panic for hours because other clubs are signing players we would like here, then we eventually sign somebody and pretend that he's better than the players we've been panicking about all day.

Such fun

3 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Annoys me we haven't been interested in slightly forming out a little more for a better striker. Should have saved the Abdi money to go towards one if we're to continue playing Abdi out of position.

well we can either put a realistic price tag on him, and clubs refuse to pay it, and haggle to get it down, or a bigger price tag and clubs refuse to pay it and haggle down, to what we actually wanted for him. 

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

What time do we think Staton will tweet that he expects no incomings at S6 today 

my guess is 3pm

:duntmatter:

10.30am tomorrow 

11 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Know #SWFC have slapped a big price tag on Vermijl which has put clubs off but Owls may be open to loan offers. #starlive

If there is a big price on Vermijil, I think it shows quite worrying signs that whoever is making these decisions hasn't really any idea what they are actually doing, on previous loan deals Wednesday have demanded 100% of the players wage to be paid but the loaning club, hence the fact that the likes of McGugan Dawson and Dielna are still playing 21s football.

Edited by Owl999