Birmingham away

Guest Manwithastick
34 minutes ago, wenzdyboy said:

So, in other words, uve just bought em to build ur points up n now u wanna flog em. 

Great.

Or maybe his plans have changed? stop being a fuuccking idiot.

If your plans have 'suddenly changed', then why not give them back to the club for resale? This way they would be re-introduced to the queueing system, rather than you potentially selling them to someone who has never even been to a game. 

You might not be attempting to make a profit in terms of the ticket price, but this is a clear show of 'profiteering' in terms of gaining points for a game you're not going to attend. It is also overriding the club's attempts to distribute tickets fairly and is giving you a power to decide who goes. One which you shouldn't have.

23 minutes ago, wenzdyboy said:

You might not be attempting to make a profit in terms of the ticket price, but this is a clear show of 'profiteering' in terms of gaining points for a game you're not going to attend. It is also overriding the club's attempts to distribute tickets fairly and is giving you a power to decide who goes. One which you shouldn't have.

Ticket Police? 

1 hour ago, wenzdyboy said:

When you've got as many points as I have you don't need to gain extra points you moron......you have absolutely no idea of the circumstances that have occurred for me to make the offer and yet decide to post the tosh you have.......I didn't know I wasn't going to attend.....when did I decide that?

8 hours ago, Ian said:

When you've got as many points as I have you don't need to gain extra points you moron......you have absolutely no idea of the circumstances that have occurred for me to make the offer and yet decide to post the tosh you have.......I didn't know I wasn't going to attend.....when did I decide that?

Obviously within an hour (maximum) of you purchasing them. I don't know your situation. But if you can't go, why not inform the club and let them go back for resale?

Don't call me a moron.

Imbecile.

20 hours ago, wenzdyboy said:

They only went on sale this morning, Dumbo! And this was posted within an hour. Coincidence? I think not. Idiot!!

Are 10 points really worth spending money, then going through the hassle of listing them and arranging a meet up to sell the tickets on at exactly the same price?

Going to give him a bit of credit here, because that seems like a lot of effort for bugger all reward imo.

Slightly off topic but i've been in the ticket office queue before and one of the staff has been on the phone telling someone if they cancelled a purchase for say Birmingham away then they didn't have enough points for another forthcoming game that they'd purchased tickets for and would have to return that ticket too and strangely enough the caller then decided they didn't want to return one of the tickets.

We don't know the original posters circumstances but it definately does happen that people buy tickets to enable them to purchase one for a game with limited tickets available.