Live streamin v Weeds

Can anyone suggest live streaming options for game against Weeds.

I'm in Sydney and games against Weeds are usually guaranteed for TV in Oz, but tomorrow's game is not being shown on Bein.

Excellent kick off time for us 9:30pm on a Saturday night.

Would be a shame not to be able to watch, with only other option the commentary on Wednesday iplayer.

Bein are being quite slow this season with carriage for lots of the rights they have. Same as last season.  Spanish La Liga not even aired in Singapore until end Sept 2015 even though they had the rights all along. 

Am in Thailand at mo and doesn't look like it's being shown here either...

11 minutes ago, Animal said:

Lost count of how many time iv watched streams when it's on not being on being, bt, sky sports ect....

Most likely said matches were aired by a non UK broadcaster and/or one of the betting sites when they used to show live games, as it stands there are no countries anywhere in the world broadcasting the match, nor any betting sites, so enjoy your live stream...

1 minute ago, paddyowl said:

Don't know about "WEEDS" but Sheffield Wednesday V "LEEDS" Utd is listed Here

Hopefully it's correct, however you can find dodgy sites advertising pretty much every match as being streamed, great way to earn ad revenue and get malware installed...

Just now, Grimbarian said:

Hopefully it's correct, however you can find dodgy sites advertising pretty much every match as being streamed, great way to earn ad revenue and get malware installed...

Yep you're right, I've used the site many times before and only had the usual screen fillers at the start.

We'll just after wait till nearer kick-off time to see if it's bogus or not.

39 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Most likely said matches were aired by a non UK broadcaster and/or one of the betting sites when they used to show live games, as it stands there are no countries anywhere in the world broadcasting the match, nor any betting sites, so enjoy your live stream...

This.

29 minutes ago, Terry one leg said:

Not always, I've watched matches on bet365 over here when they're not on tv just pot luck when they're on though really

Yes I already mentioned betting sites ;) Might be wrong but don't think they're allowed to broadcast matches anymore because of the illegal streams...