What TV Series are you watching?

The Batman

Just started BoJack Horseman tonight. Brilliant so far.

Watched Homeland episode 1 last night. Having a casual chat about decent tv in the office today:

Bloke: "You should start watching Homeland, its really good"

Me: "Co-incidence, I wathed the first episode last night"

Stupid Dumb Bit ch: "Yeah, I really enjoyed it! Not sure about the bit where they

killed Brody off"

though.

Fu cking Hell.

Just finished Agents of Shield, weird TV show, quality was all over the place going from awful to good to awful to good, again and again but season four is going to have Ghost Rider in it so that could be cool if they get it right.

Now I'm watching Rick & Morty, and it's amazing. Wouldn't mind a few suggestions if anyone can recommend any good sci-fi shows?

9 hours ago, Gnarwolf said:

Just finished Agents of Shield, weird TV show, quality was all over the place going from awful to good to awful to good, again and again but season four is going to have Ghost Rider in it so that could be cool if they get it right.

Now I'm watching Rick & Morty, and it's amazing. Wouldn't mind a few suggestions if anyone can recommend any good sci-fi shows?

Yes it's definitely inconsistent and IMO its biggest flaws are 1. it takes itself waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and 2. Clark Gregg's acting is so wooden it's ridiculous, I don't know if it was a character choice or he's simply a terrible actor but he's definitely one of the most jarring presences on the show.

Agent Carter on the other hand was a fantastic show in every episode, perfect balance of drama, humour and kitsch!

13 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

Yes it's definitely inconsistent and IMO its biggest flaws are 1. it takes itself waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and 2. Clark Gregg's acting is so wooden it's ridiculous, I don't know if it was a character choice or he's simply a terrible actor but he's definitely one of the most jarring presences on the show.

Agent Carter on the other hand was a fantastic show in every episode, perfect balance of drama, humour and kitsch!

Agent Carter was everything Agents of Shield should and could've been. I actually really like Clark Gregg, I think it might be partly because I liked his character in the movies.

I think a major flaw is the Sky/Daisy character, there is no consistency with anything she does/says/feels at all. May, FItz, Simmons and to some extent Ward are all really good characters although they dragged the Fitz - Simmons thing on way too long but that's just the inherent problem of it being a 22ep series.

Next season it's moving to a 10pm time slot as opposed to 9pm which can hopefully make it a bit grittier

Well have to say Prison Break has to go down as extremely overrated.

It's not bad but average, dumb, chewing gum for the eyes type TV.

I'll carry on watching but it's not a classic or up to the standards of other TV Series it gets listed alongside.

On 10/1/2016 at 17:07, Grimbarian said:

First season is good, goes downhill from then on.

I'd just finished the 1st Season when I wrote that.

Wentworth Miller is so wooden. Some decent supporting cast though.

This is the type of Series I'm only sticking with because I can binge it.

I'd have given up by now if I was waiting weekly for each episode.

Can't even imagine how they've dragged this on for 5 Seasons!

The character Alex Mahone is the only thing keeping it interesting in S2 so far.