What TV Series are you watching?

19 hours ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Just seen an advert for the forthcoming Deutschland 89 on C4.

Had to break out the Deutschland 83 & 86 box sets to refresh my memory - brilliant series, cracking soundtracks - can't recommend highly enough.

I seem to think I’ve watched 83 and maybe 86 but I can’t remember a thing about it 

1 hour ago, Essix Blue said:

Bloodlands- bbc1. James Nesbitt doesn’t play a copper very well - very wooden acting all round. 

Thought the first episode was OK, pity all the others aren’t available to binge on iPlayer.

I'll give anything a try that has Jed Mercurio's name attached, James Nesbitt seems to be one of those actors some love to hate, big fan personally.

11 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

I'll give anything a try that has Jed Mercurio's name attached, James Nesbitt seems to be one of those actors some love to hate, big fan personally.

No hate from me - just doesn’t hack it in this, imo of course

5 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

No hate from me - just doesn’t hack it in this, imo of course

Was just a general observation tbh 🙂 Of course I could watch this and think he/it's terrible but I won't find out until the last episode has aired, I only binge watch tv shows 🙂

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kate said:

Just finished Behind her Eyes

What the actual f*ck was that?! 

Has anyone else seen it?

Weird, my missus has literally just shown me the trailer on Netflix and told me that we need to watch it.

It looks mental.

Finished The Flight Attendent, and it was ok, but just ok. Kelly Cuoco and girl from Girls are awful in main roles and revalation who the killer is was obvious from miles of. 

After long time I'm rewatching Men Behaving Badly. I watched first season that I remember as been worst and I'm pleasantly surprised, guess it will get even better now. Not happy that I wont get to see more of Henry Anfield as I thought his character was great. 

Just watched both series of Derry Girls

Thought it was really good but probably brilliant if I could understnd the accent 100%

Having watched The Dig I thought Id try The Detectorists again, even though I only watched it for the first time last April when lockdown started.

Im enjoying it at least as much as the first watch. Gets better and better.

12 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

Also looking forward to Deutschland89. 83 was brilliant. 86 was good but took a while to get going. 89 could be a real pay off. 

Gonna have to rewatch 83. Can’t remember owt 

Watched the first episode of the new Unforgotten yesterday.

At the beginning of last year had a walk round Castleton and there was a film crew there. I asked one of the blokes what they were filming and he replied “I’ve forgotten”

Thought to myself, miserable sod. Later realised he must have said “Unforgotten.”

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, marconi said:

Watched the first episode of the new Unforgotten yesterday.

Always enjoy these.

You could argue it's become a bit formulaic, but the formula still works for me. And it's just good to see a team of detectives who aren't all mentally ill or struggling with some deep psychological issue. Heck, one of them is even called Sunny......

• Like 1