What TV Series are you watching?

Started this thread as I often go to say something about what I'm watching, but there isn't a thread about the show that I'm  watching and I'd start 3 or 4 threads a week if I did so for everything I watched, so...

Anyway, just finished '11.22.63', binged it over a few days.

Like 'Good Night Sweetheart' with Nicolas Lyndhurst meets Oliver Stones' 'JFK'.

Not bad. Started really well but fizzled out a bit for me, but overall I'd recommend it.

It's available on Now TV.

Edited by Donny.Owl
can't spell wont spell.
8 hours ago, Donny.Owl said:

Started this thread as I often go to say something about what I'm watching, but there isn't a thread about the show that I'm  watching and I'd start 3 or 4 threads a week if I did so for everything I watched, so...

Not bad. Started really well but fizzled out a bit for me, but overall I'd recommend it.

Was ok. But James Franco cannot act. 

Just finished Stranger Things on Netflix

Brilliant series, original story with a brilliant 80s setting ( and opening credits )  was chilling rather than scary, reminded me of the old Stephen King stories when they used to be good.

8 episodes wasn't enough so hopefully there's another season, loved it from the start to the slightly tacked on, cheesy ending

9 hours ago, Donny.Owl said:

It started off well, found that I had to force myself to watch the last couple of episodes.

Started watching The Blacklist, whilst I like it, I can't help but think its massively over hyped. I've only watched the first series, but it seems a pretty standard American crime drama, in how the episodes play out.

I quite enjoyed The Blacklist.

Binged Seasons 1 & 2 fairly quickly.

I always enjoy things more when I can watch them this way.

I haven't seen the 3rd Season yet though.

Me & The Missus are watching Wentworth.

We always have 1 series on the go together, keeps her sweet and gives me the leeway to either do a bit of gaming or watch something without her lol

Really into it though, it's very good. I loved Prisoner: Cell Block H though.

Recently finished series 2 of Gomorrah, series 3 of The Musketeers, final series of Banshee, series 2 of 12 Monkeys and series 2 of Gotham. About to start on the current series of Ray Donovan and Tyrant.

I love Blacklist. James Spader's character is one of the best I have watched on tv for a good while.

Part way through Outcast, trying to like it and it is ok but it doesnt seem to be getting anywhere.

Watched the first 11.23.66 bonus ball 13. ok so far.

Also watching Mr Robot.

Almost through the first series of the wire and im enjoying that. A lot of the same cast and crew as Treme which I loved

Stated billions last night.  Axelrod sounds like an 80's villains name and his advent sounds strange but otherwise liking it so far. 

Cant beat a woman in fmb's doing bdsm as an opener