Third kit

20 hours ago, Donny.Owl said:

The only one that looks OK.

Mainly because the colour of the badge matches the trim, whereas on the other kits it looks like it doesn't belong!

Absolutely this.

The away shirt would have been smart if the badge had been customised to match it.

13 hours ago, FAT OWL said:

Its £4.20 a pint in my local (joys of living down south). So a shirt is 13 pints.

£55 is a lot of money if you haven't got it, but Its all relative.

you can break it down anyway you like but ask yourself is it worth 55 quid .as football shirts go its a nice shirt but its not fashionable its not stylish the only place you'd wear one is at a match.... if.it was in the shops without the crest on it i doubt anyone would spend more than a tenner on it and that would be for just dossing around the house . 

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

astounds me people are actually itching to buy these things, especially adults. £55 for a bit of cloth ..... mental

Go to Meadowhall and checkout the prices charged for so called designerT-shirts, Fred Perry polo shirts etc.

Makes replica footy shirts appear quite reasonable in comparison. lol

23 hours ago, EveryWednesday said:

Let's be honest, sondico have surpassed most people's expectations with the designs they've produced over the past few seasons. The home kit is controversial but I think they followed a brief with that and no stripes withstanding it's a decent design

Quality has been questionable but you'll find that with most kits unfortunately

I think everyone of the kits home and away Sondico have a produced has been far better than what Genesis have knocked for us in recent years.

1 hour ago, birko owl said:

Not happy father in law been down to find out they aernt doing infants, I'm sorry but that's shocking decision from the club as its hands down the best shirt out. Just lost £50 from me 

No doubt a poor decision by the club but can't understand anyone travelling all the way to the shop to find no infant or ladies sizes.

Was mentioned several times yesterday in this thread.

Also it was made quite clear on official website.

Still a big mistake by the club IMO.