Third kit

Nearly a month after it should have realistically been put on sale it's finally in the "megastore" (sic). The only kit that the fans have universally liked out of the three offerings for this season.

I wonder if the delay is anything to do with the fact that they didn't want the fans buying this kit (which looks quality) instead of that evil pinstriped retro Millwall/Birmingham/Leicester (delete as applicable) effort we've been lumbered with this season.

Anyway, I'll be there to buy it in the morning and collect my Brentford tickets. Remember lads and lasses - Don't do drugs and don't wear pinstripes or Mr. C. will lumber us with them permanently.

12 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Why do people openly pay £55 for these. There's been a near 40% increase in price of shorts over the last 18 months and still people happily splash the cash.

Yet the tickets have had a much smaller percentage increase  (though still too high) and there is much more uproar. 

Maybe it's the same people that happily buy the kits and the tickets?

Let's be honest, sondico have surpassed most people's expectations with the designs they've produced over the past few seasons. The home kit is controversial but I think they followed a brief with that and no stripes withstanding it's a decent design

Quality has been questionable but you'll find that with most kits unfortunately