Brentford away

Hi I'm going down to Brentford and wondering if anyone can give me some advice, I'm driving down and was curious to know what is the best tube station to leave the car at rather than trying to park around the ground, as I have never been before. 

Thanks in advance.  

20 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

Just logged on to buy a Brentford ticket....cant believe its sold out!! Brentford never sells out. Looks like home end infiltration.

i'm going in the braemar road stand towards the away end only 23 quid ......

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Few of us going down and wanting to try something different from the usual Covent Garden / Leicester Square pre match. Suggestions have been Kew Gardens area and Richmond. Anyone been / got better alternatives?

Think we are gonna try Camden for a change mate.

We are in ridiculously early doors into London, but we went there for playoff final. Good sized spoons for breakfast, but also some nice bars by the locks - particularly if the weather is nice!

Might be worth considering.

On 24/08/2016 at 18:13, Ever the pessimist said:

Few of us going down and wanting to try something different from the usual Covent Garden / Leicester Square pre match. Suggestions have been Kew Gardens area and Richmond. Anyone been / got better alternatives?

Fullers pub One over the Ait next to Kew Bridge is ok, especially if it's nice weather.Fifteen minute walk to ground.