David Jones Signs - OFFICIAL

Rob Jones

Mike Jones

Daniel Jones

Dave Jones

David Jones

Kenwyne Jones

Ryan Jones

We're just slowly making a Sheffield Jonesday XI, complete with manager, aren't we?

Still a few short, granted, but "it's a learning curve" as the man himself would say.

1 hour ago, Lee A said:

Bannan one week, maybe Lee another, maybe Jones another

It's not really about being dropped imo, it's a squad game, they will all miss games and all play games

The only reason Bannan and Lee never got "dropped" is because we had nobody of a similar standard to allow us to rotate the squad, now with Abdi and Jones we have plenty of depth, and as a result we should have fresher players and get more out of them long term.

Yep this and having this sort of calibre of player will hopefully mean when it gets to mid season we don't drop points where we should be getting wins. This was what really worked against us last year dropping points at places like MK, Charlton and Bolton these are vital 3 pointers!!

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, milanowl said:

Rob Jones

Mike Jones

Daniel Jones

Dave Jones

David Jones

Kenwyne Jones

Ryan Jones

We're just slowly making a Sheffield Jonesday XI, complete with manager, aren't we?

Still a few short, granted, but "it's a learning curve" as the man himself would say.

Most people try to keep up with the Jones' 

12 minutes ago, milanowl said:

Rob Jones

Mike Jones

Daniel Jones

Dave Jones

David Jones

Kenwyne Jones

Ryan Jones

brad jones WTF:

Guest Princeabdullah

The next two through the hillsborough door will complete the magnificent Sheffield Wednesday. I and many of my friends are convinced Sheffield are the favourites for the premier league! Last season was the foundation this season the erection. Hope the next two players pass the test and add quality to Sheffield Wednesday. 

Shamim 

4 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

The next two through the hillsborough door will complete the magnificent Sheffield Wednesday. I and many of my friends are convinced Sheffield are the favourites for the premier league! Last season was the foundation this season the erection. Hope the next two players pass the test and add quality to Sheffield Wednesday. 

Shamim 

who are the next two plays Prince Abdullah?

5 minutes ago, Princeabdullah said:

Shamim 

Absolutely fantastic

Up The Owls has never seemed so apposite. 

Guest Princeabdullah
4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

who are the next two plays Prince Abdullah?

Central defender and forward both with international experience. Both quality players, not expensive to the owls. 

1 hour ago, maldenowl said:

Good player n'all but another CM??

Can't see Abdi being happy playing on the wing all season.

But as BB said in the press conference yesterday, all 4 in midfield are given a free reign to float about and switch positions