David Jones

Guest Arnold

36 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Jones Bannan

Lee Abdi Forestieri

That is scary good, if he signs and FF stops sulking.

lol

Carlos seems to be liking the 4-4-2 now, but this team looks so good...

Westwood

Hunt   Lees  Hutchinson   Pudil

Jones      Bannan

Lee     Abdi    Forestieri

Fletcher

Forestieri - Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Forestieri - Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Buckley 

Forestieri - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Abdi - Jones - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Bannan - Jones - Lee - Wallace

Bannan - Jones - Lee - Buckley 

Options - Options - Options - Options 

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:
2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Forestieri - Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Forestieri - Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Buckley 

Forestieri - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Abdi - Jones - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Abdi - Bannan - Lee - Wallace

Bannan - Jones - Lee - Wallace

Bannan - Jones - Lee - Buckley 

Options - Options - Options - Options 

Also you'd think there will be another winger to come in and go straight into first team contention before the window shuts too.

Seems to me that CC is learning that getting out of this league requires course and distance players who know the league, rather than random foreign lads with fancy hair. No coincidence that our signings this season have been Fletcher, Abdi, Kean, Buckley and now Jones. Don't know who is doing the recruiting, but it appears they have lost their passport. 

Definite change in policy here, from the days of Lachman, Bus, Melo and a variety of other CarlosKickABall types. 

Bodes well in my opinion, and is the way to go. This league is a slog, and most sides that go up have a British 'spine', with only Watford in recent times bucking that trend. But they were an odd case all round. 

Just now, s29wfc said:

Also you'd think there will be another winger to come in and go straight into first team contention before the window shuts too.

Callum McManaman - played with Daniel Jones at Wigan, who played with Wallace at Burnley and Fletcher at Wolves, who played with Bannan for Scotland, who played with Hunt at Palace

Pretty good this game^ CC know's what he's doing

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

Seems to me that CC is learning that getting out of this league requires course and distance players who know the league, rather than random foreign lads with fancy hair. No coincidence that our signings this season have been Fletcher, Abdi, Kean, Buckley and now Jones. Don't know who is doing the recruiting, but it appears they have lost their passport. 

Definite change in policy here, from the days of Lachman, Bus, Melo and a variety of other CarlosKickABall types. 

Bodes well in my opinion, and is the way to go. This league is a slog, and most sides that go up have a British 'spine', with only Watford in recent times bucking that trend. But they were an odd case all round. 

Carvahal's recruitment has been top draw from day one in my opinion.

Bus and Melo not his signings, neither was Lachman who was signed by the committee. 

Can't actually think of a poor signing, Matias maybe? Although I still think he will come good for us. Personally wouldn't have signed Jack Hunt on a permanent basis, he's alright but I think will prove to be our weak link this season.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Carvahal's recruitment has been top draw from day one in my opinion.

Bus and Melo not his signings, neither was Lachman who was signed by the committee. 

Can't actually think of a poor signing, Matias maybe? Although I still think he will come good for us. Personally wouldn't have signed Jack Hunt on a permanent basis, he's alright but I think will prove to be our weak link this season.

Sougou 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

JonesBurnley_3195451.jpg?20140825175801

Eye candy for the ladies...

:ph34r:

OOooooh...

face like a witchdoctors rattle ... lol

That Villa fan is gonna love him !!