David Jones

Guest Arnold

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Owlstalk.

Jones has won promotion to the prem 4 times FFS. I've no idea how Zeus rates a player, but Jones is another top-end championship performer with years of prem experience as well. 

Just now, wilyfox said:

Jones has won promotion to the prem 4 times FFS. I've no idea how Zeus rates a player, but Jones is another top-end championship performer with years of prem experience as well. 

Wonder if Jones would be a defensive midfielder or to be Bannan's competition in the squad. They seem to be quite similiar ? Both left footed 

9 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Agreed, I'm still slightly concerned we've spent nearly £10M this summer and still not sorted out a key position. 

If your talking about cb i would have thought its quite clear that hutchinson will be regarded as a cb from now on. We also have loovens who has proved his worth over the past 2 seasons. If we were to sign another cb to play ahead of hutchinson and loovens then i would say he must be one hell of a player and surely wouldnt come cheap. I think we will probably only see a back up quality cb come in but i could be wrong. Also i could be wrong in thinking you were suggesting we need a cb in the first place WTF:

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Wonder if Jones would be a defensive midfielder or to be Bannan's competition in the squad. They seem to be quite similiar ? Both left footed 

Carlos seems to love midfield all-rounders. Even Abdi, regarded as an attacking centre-mid. Some of his tracking back and last-ditch challenges have been excellent in his first two games. No idea how Carlos is gonna keep them all happy, but it should be great viewing. We're assembling a midfield that can really impose and dominate games.