Dalian Atkinson tazered to death by police

Jesus Christ. I thought that this was some wind-up/spoof thread, with a funny picture being posted. I've skipped past this thread loads of times today, not realising it was actually true. 

Very very sad news. Not sure why he was in a "state" but something has gone horribly wrong for this to happen.

R.I.P. Dalian.

9 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Already covered that earlier on. You're just a bit of an arse if you truly think that.

RIP Dalian

It's sad in fact it's terrible.

Just stating that I'm surprised it hasn't kicked off with the current situation regarding that.

No need to resort to petty name calling.

3 minutes ago, GHS said:

It's sad in fact it's terrible.

Just stating that I'm surprised it hasn't kicked off with the current situation regarding that.

No need to resort to petty name calling.

There are some people on twitter linking the two but by the sounds of reports he would've been tasered regardless of his skin colour.

Apologies

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

so the heart attack he had just coincided with the tasering?

No, it was a consequence of being tasered, the title implies that he was repeatedly tasered by officers with intention of taking his life .

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

There are some people on twitter linking the two but by the sounds of reports he would've been tasered regardless of his skin colour.

Apologies

No problem mate. 

Does anyone actually know what happened which led him to be tasered? 

Guest The Horse

Was an amazing talent.
Whenever he got the ball, there was an air of expectation in the crowd.

No defender could cope with him - an absolutely explosive player unlike anyone else of that era.
R.I.P No.10 - Dalian Atkinson.

For that one season we had the most exciting young front pairing in the league, and I still to this day cannot fathom how that team got relegated.

At the time Dalian was probably viewed as a slightly better prospect than Hirst, although it was a close thing. Was absolutely gutted when we announced we'd sold him. And also felt a bit miffed when Big Ron brought him back to England to play for Villa.

A tragic loss, and I hope the club mark Dalian's passing at the Leeds game. Another gone too young.

:sad: