Do we want FF to play again?

46 minutes ago, BULGARIA said:

He is devastated this morning. Luckily my super homemade bread has calmed him down.

Plus 1 for one of Owlstalks greatest ever comments. 

Super homemade bread - definitely going into OT folklore

Guest Copthorneowl
8 hours ago, torryowl said:

they dont seem to be upset that lachman ,bus ,dielna and mcgugan are frozen out ....why would they be different to forestieri.

He has someway to be considered a "great" player, but there's no denying he is a "great" talent. 

The crying shame is he seemed to have finally found the club who got the best out of him. 

He was the main main here and reveled in it. 

43 minutes ago, George said:

He's not though. He was our best player going forward but Watford shipped him out for a reason. He's one footed and scared of a challenge. We'd have had to have replaced him when we got promoted anyway, we might as well do it a year early.

I'm just not sure how we do that in just two weeks.

#HeWasShitAnyway 

If he wants to leave so be it, but hand in a transfer request and make it official. Not being in the right head space due to transfer speculation is not a good enough excuse for a professional to refuse to play. 

Just now, S_W_F_C said:

His footballing abilities are irrelevant to me now.

But what we really don't know is how this kind of behaviour is viewed in the homeland of our owner. The total disrespect he has shown Mr Chansiri may lead to a punishment way beyond his wildest nightmare.

Go on DC make him pay 

lol 

What do you think DC's going to do? 

Have him work on one of the shipping boats for a few months? 

Seriously. 

Guest wilyfox

Depends entirely on the player and whether he wants to retrieve the situation or not. It'll take a formal apology to the club, his colleagues, head coach, and the fans. It's not beyond repair yet, but he must acknowledge the way he's behaving is completely unacceptable. No-one can justify his behaviour. 

Guest Copthorneowl

Nobody truly knows what's gone on behind the scenes although it looks like FF wanted pay parity with others. My view is if that was the issue he should have been given it.

Carlos is a superb manager and a lovely guy but the reality is however people worship him he is not cunning or manipulative. This whole thing should not have been broadcast to the media in the way it was cos now there are no routes back and our best player won't be with us. Like everybody else I hope we play hardball with FF and get a good price but as I've said previously other clubs, managers won't like FF's stance.

Weve had better players over the years and we will survive this no problem would Fergusson, Wenger, other top managers have gone public - not sure they would

4 minutes ago, ReluctantNicko said:

This is why there should be a strict wage ceiling at every club....to prevent player jealousy. If I was doing the same job as someone else, I'd be spitting feathers if they earned more.

Doing the same job - but being better at the said job. He is our best and deserves to be paid the most money. However, the way he's gone about it is completely unprofessional and shows a massive lack of respect. Massimo Cellino might have been right last year, maybe he doesn't have the right attitude.

30 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

His footballing abilities are irrelevant to me now.

But what we really don't know is how this kind of behaviour is viewed in the homeland of our owner. The total disrespect he has shown Mr Chansiri may lead to a punishment way beyond his wildest nightmare.

Go on DC make him pay 

Give it a rest now, you ***.

42 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Nobody truly knows what's gone on behind the scenes although it looks like FF wanted pay parity with others. My view is if that was the issue he should have been given it.

Carlos is a superb manager and a lovely guy but the reality is however people worship him he is not cunning or manipulative. This whole thing should not have been broadcast to the media in the way it was cos now there are no routes back and our best player won't be with us. Like everybody else I hope we play hardball with FF and get a good price but as I've said previously other clubs, managers won't like FF's stance.

Weve had better players over the years and we will survive this no problem would Fergusson, Wenger, other top managers have gone public - not sure they would

I agree he deserved a high salary. I don't care how much he wanted.

BUT, he has gone on strike over it. That is outrageous. He is finished. I would like him out of the club, the training ground and the dressing room this week, so the team and Carlos can get on with Burton, Leeds, and promotion.