What do you think of this ? (£20)

17 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Cheers Taco, trackie top might be decent for match days in the autumn months

Plus I can pretend I'm a 35 year old academy player and finger groupies on the bridge 

That's why I've bought one.... Hahahaha

My son ordered a pait of shorts, socks and tracksuit bottoms. The shorts arrived but the socks were not the colour he ordered and the tracksuit bottoms were missing. He emailed them but they told him the order number did not exist! He has sent various emails since and not had any further responses. Looks like there will be legal proceedings against them if they don't rectify it or reimburse., We placed the order in good faith and they accepted. it's not our fault they cocked up allowing the public to buy.

You couldn't make it up.....Sondico...aren't they part of Mike Ashley's empire?!!! What a shower.

15 hours ago, Lyndon said:

My son ordered a pait of shorts, socks and tracksuit bottoms. The shorts arrived but the socks were not the colour he ordered and the tracksuit bottoms were missing. He emailed them but they told him the order number did not exist! He has sent various emails since and not had any further responses. Looks like there will be legal proceedings against them if they don't rectify it or reimburse., We placed the order in good faith and they accepted. it's not our fault they cocked up allowing the public to buy.

You couldn't make it up.....Sondico...aren't they part of Mike Ashley's empire?!!! What a shower.

Has the money been taking from his account?

Surely they will know if the order number exists. How would you have recieved the shorts otherwise!

On 5 September 2016 at 19:25, Lyndon said:

Have you had any joy with this mate? To be fair about the socks there has only been one colour issued to the academy and that's dark blue, what colour did he try to order? 

3 hours ago, David1867 said:

Have you had any joy with this mate? To be fair about the socks there has only been one colour issued to the academy and that's dark blue, what colour did he try to order? 

We send an email to the sales@sondicoprofessional.com email address on Monday night to see if that got any response but we have had not had a response at all. If we don't receive a reply today I will phone them next week. Absolutely appalling service to just totally ignore a customer. The problem is that the order was under £100 so is not covered by the credit card act although I believe there is a chargeback action http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-use-chargeback which we could try if they continue to ignore. I am not sure this could go to the small claims for the £20 for the ocst of the undelivered tracksuit bottoms? Would love to take this shower to court though, can't see they would have  a leg to stand on. although non-delivery/not in the bag with the other stuff is a strange one.

re-sock colour. I did wonder if there was only dar blue/navy but my lad says the option he selected said royal blue, but when he submitted the order it then said navy on what he got back. Socks are a slight annoyance he can live with I suppose, but the tracky bottoms are another matter

Well, we got home last night to find a plastic bag on the gates and a note from Yodel through the letter box. The tracksuit bottoms had been sent! No note, reference or anything wih them. A very uncommunicative company, no responses since that  first email reply saying the order number wasn't theirs. At least we are sorted now. Can't see Mr C getting on with them if they behave like that during his discussions on club kit!