CLUB STATEMENT: Catering being brought back in-house

CLUB STATEMENT

Sheffield Wednesday want to announce their new and improved Steak and Kidney pies, now with no steak and no kidney as Mr Chansiri doesn't like either

These new pies will be available at the ground at the fantastically competitive price of £6.50 each or two for £12.50.

Members will be able to get 10% off these pies at selected games throughout the season as long as they've been to *5 previous games.

*cup games not included

Just now, Adem Poric said:

CLUB STATEMENT

Sheffield Wednesday want to announce their new and improved Steak and Kidney pies, now with no steak and no kidney as Mr Chansiri doesn't like either

These new pies will be available at the ground at the fantastically competitive price of £6.50 each or two for £12.50.

Members will be able to get 10% off these pies at selected games throughout the season as long as they've been to *5 previous games.

*cup games not included

Club does summat good yet the moans continue

Slowly but surely the club are doing pretty much everything they can to change things for the better both on and off the pitch.

Ticking off another thing someone uses to have a moan about, or something another 'in the knower' tells us is wrong or terribly managed by the club.

I wasn't sure the day where someone wearing 44 on their back instead of 10 would be one of our biggest issues for certain people to moan about.

I don't mind paying a bit more for the new Wednesday we are becoming. 

The club's in the final year of the contract or was there more left? I'd imagine it could take 6-12 months to get everything ready so hopefully won't have to buy out the old contract and throw good money after bad.

1 minute ago, Grimbarian said:

The club's in the final year of the contract or was there more left? I'd imagine it could take 6-12 months to get everything ready so hopefully won't have to buy out the old contract and throw good money after bad.

This was my thought too.

And the thinking that the penalties for exiting the contract may significantly reduce in the last season of the contract, hence why they waited until the season had started to announce.

30 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

The right decision but one that should have been made end of last season.

century

Agreed with, but amended.

Great news.

Club needs to create one iconic dish, the sort that away fans immediately associate with coming to Hillsborough and is unlike anything else you get at football grounds.  Personally, I would make and flog a punishingly hot Thai red curry with a stupid name like Dragon Burner.  For several reasons:

1.  The profit margin per portion would be massive

2.  Very easy to make and serve

3.  Away fans would eat it by the bucketload as drunk, goading herds of football fans do, and so it would become part of the SWFC experience.