Cambridge United vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

6 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

For what, sit on the bench? We already have Wallace, Matias, and Buckley ahead of him in rotation. It's poor money management to pay for someone new who's just going to sit on the bench 90% anyway.

CC wants 2 players per position - If he can find better than Sogou he will go for it.

Matias is hardly ever fit and Buckley on loan so could technically be recalled if needed.

On the bench for 90% of the time?  We have over 40 games to go, that percentage looks a little high.. 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Guest domSWFC

If Semedo scores I'm on the pitch. 

Can't even make it to the game, so the game will have finished, but still..

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Crap bench.  I don't understand why some of the senior players from Saturday can't at least be on the bench.  Starting side is half decent but Wallace in center mid??  Why is he the only player playing two games in a row??

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Crap bench.  I don't understand why some of the senior players from Saturday can't at least be on the bench.  Starting side is half decent but Wallace in center mid??  Why is he the only player playing two games in a row??

No real point travelling if you probably won't play. Better off resting at home.

9 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Wallace didn't play the full game at the weekend, so guess he's good for an hour tonight?